The following are our Rating System Rules mentioned in clause 7 of the Terms and Conditions of Use of this Site.
- You are only permitted to rate a user who is a Seller if you have interacted (bought from, won an auction, completed an order) with that Seller, and if you were the successful bidder in an Auction or Buy Now and completed the purchase of those goods or services with that Seller ("Rating Criteria"). You may not provide a rating for a Seller outside the Rating Criteria.
- You are only permitted to rate a user who is a Buyer if you have interacted (concluded a sale), with that Buyer, and where that Buyer was the successful bidder in your Auction or Buy Now and with whom you have completed the sale of those goods or services ("Rating Criteria"). You may not provide a rating for a Buyer outside the Rating Criteria.
- Comments and ratings cannot be edited once submitted. Therefore please be cautious when adding your comment, as you are unable to edit it once you have submitted it. You could also be held liable for damage(s) to the User if legal proceedings are taken against you for your comment.
- You may not abuse the rating system. Abuse of the system includes using accounts of your friends or your own secondary accounts to lower the rating of another member or raise your own rating. Threatening, abusive, racially vilifying, discriminatory or profane language is also abuse of the system and is not allowed.
We would like to promote and preserve free speech and therefore will remove feedback only in exceptional circumstances. bidorbuy reserves the right to delete any rating at its sole discretion upon an investigation into the rating (although we are not obliged to do so). If you feel that you have received an unfair rating or you have evidence of any abuse of the Rating System, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the matter. Please note that this investigation may take several weeks.
Circumstances where bidorbuy may delete a rating include, but are not limited to:
- if the rating contains any links to other pages or images or contains information not related to interacting with the user on bidorbuy in accordance with the Rating Criteria;
- if the rating contains adult material or profane, abusive, racially vilifying, discriminatory or threatening language;
- if we are required by law to do so.