Terms & Conditions | bobPay User Agreement | Billing Statement | Rating Rules | Listing Policy | Verified User Agreement | Privacy Statement | Affiliate Terms | SMS Terms & Conditions | Mobile Device Terms & Conditions | Stores Terms & Conditions | bobBucks Terms & ConditionsThis Agreement was last revised on 26 November 2010
On applying to become a Verified User on this Site you agree to:
- Adhere to the bidorbuy Terms & Conditions at all times (including the bidorbuy Listing Policy).
- You understand that bidorbuy has the right to remove your listings and suspend your bidorbuy account without refunding your Verified User registration fee. In particular, if your percentage positive ratings drop below 95%, you risk having your Verified User status revoked.
- It is at the full discretion of bidorbuy as to whether your Verified User Registration is approved. If your registration is not accepted your registration fee will not be refunded.
- This agreement including the requirements, benefits and Terms & Conditions for Verified Users may change from time to time. If so, changes will be posted on this website, which will take effect immediately.
- Should a Buyer make a successful claim against you as a Seller through the bidorbuy Buyer Protection Programme, you are liable for the full amount of the claim.
- To secure your performance of this Agreement, you grant to bidorbuy a lien on and security interest in your account. In addition, you acknowledge that bidorbuy may set off against any accounts you own for any obligation you owe bidorbuy at any time and for any reason allowed by law. These obligations include both secured and unsecured debts and debts you owe individually or together with someone else.
- Once you have been approved as a Verified User, you will have the option to accept payments by means of the bobPay payment system. If you choose to make use of the bobPay payment system you must also agree to the Terms & Conditions as per the bobPay User Agreement.
- bidorbuy may remove or suspend the Verified User status without any notice to a user, if bidorbuy, in its sole discretion, feels that a seller is not performing in terms of product quality, product availability, customer support or other factors that might be applicable from time to time. This includes, but not limited to:
- Sub-standard product quality; or
- Poor communication with buyers; or
- Late shipments; or
- Poor customer support; or
- Poor feedback from buyers; or
- Any factor that bidorbuy deem important to ensure bidorbuy's good reputation in the online community
Terms & Conditions | bobPay User Agreement | Billing Statement | Rating Rules | Listing Policy | Verified User Agreement | Privacy Statement | Affiliate Terms | SMS Terms & Conditions | Mobile Device Terms & Conditions | Stores Terms & Conditions | bobBucks Terms & Conditions