Items in Cart:
ROAMER IS A HIGHLY RATED SWISS BRAND
The history of Roamer Watches of Switzerland begins in 1888, when a watchmaker named Fritz Meyer opened his own workshop in Solothurn. Then, in 1952 Roamer Watches officially changed its name to become Roamer Watch Co SA. The years 1983-1992 were a difficult time for watchmakers, but Roamer was able to keep its independency and identity during the difficult decade of the watch industry crisis.
You snooze..you lose!
Dimensions approx: 40mm wide x 35mm long (excluding crown)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Our watches are guaranteed authentic and we only deal in genuine, quality items hand-picked by ourselves. All watches are checked by highly experienced watchmakers and in many cases by the agents themselves. In the event that any item is proven to be a fake WE WILL REIMBURSE YOU IMMEDIATELY upon return of the goods.
2. If you are looking for a particular watch not available in our auctions, please do not hesitate to ask and we will do our best to source it.
3. We ship only by RAM hand-to-hand couriers on all items over R5 000. On all other items we will also ship via post office counter-to-counter or door-to-door or other agreed method. All shipping is at customer’s own risk and expense, including any insurance.
4. All watches are in working order, although on older items they may require a service by a watchmaker.
5. All sales are Voetstoots.
6. Payment must be made promptly after auction closes and should payment not be cleared in our bank account within 3 working days after auction close we reserve the right to cancel the sale and/or take appropriate action.
7. We reserve the right to delete bids in our sole discretion.