Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor
This portable Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor is a battery operated pulse oximeter that also displays your heart rate. IT measures the saturated level of oxygen in your blood using photoplethysmography, and measures your heart beat per minute by optically obtained plethysmograph which illuminates the skin and measures changes in light absorption.
To use this Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor, just insert your finger like the diagram indicated below*, then press the power button and the Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor will display your heart beat p/m, the percentage of oxygen in your blood and also displays an LED indicator bar that increases and decreases by syncing with the rhythm of your heart beat. The bar graph serves the purpose of letting you know if you’ve got a weak or strong hear based on the level of the graph. You get all this without needing to go to the hospital, see a doctor or have any invasive procedure.
This Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor is suitable for physicians, home doctors (mom), medical students, healthcare workers, athletes, pilots, community sports centers etc. Demand for a lightweight, inexpensive monitor for measuring SPO2 oxygen saturation and heart rate during physically active sports and high-altitude activities is in huge demand
At a Glance...
- Measure SPo2 level
- Measure Heart rate p/m
- LED display, simple and effective
- Excellent for high altitudes sports
- Primary Function: Finger Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor
- Color: Blue, White
- External Material: Hard Moulded ABS Plastic
- Display mode: LED display
- SPO2: 35 - 99%
- Pulse Ratio: 30 - 250BPM
- Resolution: 1% for SPO2, 1BPM for pulse ratio
- Accuracy: +/- 2% (70% - 99%), unspecified (<70%) for SPO2, +/- 2BPM or +/- 2% (select larger) for pulse ratio.
- Power Requirements: Two AAA alkaline batteries (Not Included)
- Battery consumption: Two AAA 1.5V, 600mAh alkaline batteries can be continuously used as long as 30 hours
- Optical Sensor: Red Light wavelength 660nm, Infrared wavelength 880nm
- Operating Temp: 0-50 Centigrade
- Storage Temp: -10 - +60 Centigrade
- Storage Humidity: 10% - 95% RH
- Dimension: L:58 x W:32 x H: 34 (mm)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHs
- Low Battery indication
- Can measure SPO2 and PR accurately
- Compact size, light, and convenient to carry
- SPO2 and PR display, and bar graph display
- Power off automatically when no signal after 5 seconds
- Integrated with SPO2 probe and processing display module
- Interference resistance capacity against ambient light and measurement performance at low perfusion
- Note: This finger pulse oximeter will NOT monitor SPO2 during active movement. You must stop the your current activity and take the reading while in a stationary position
- Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor
- Carry on bag
- Strap holder
- User Manual - English
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a photoplethysmograph?
A photoplethysmograph is an optically obtained plethysmograph, which is a volumetric measurement of an organ. This is often obtained by using a pulse oximeter which illuminates the skin and measures changes in light absorption and monitors the perfusion of blood to the dermis and subcutaneous tissue of the skin. (To learn more about the wonders and processes on how photoplethysmography work, please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photoplethysmograph.
- What is a Pulse Oximeter?
A pulse oximeter is a medical device that indirectly measures the oxygen saturation of a patient's blood (as opposed to measuring oxygen saturation directly through a blood sample) and changes in blood volume in the skin, producing a photoplethysmography.
Some products will be shipped from Asia if they are not in stock in our warehouse in SA. In this case delivery to you will take between 6 and 12 days. You will be informed of the stock/delivery situation when you have placed an order. Please note that the price you see here is the price you pay. WE pay the Import duties, VAT, Delivery cost to SA etc