Ice Samurai - Japanese Inspired Blue LED Watch
Introducing The Ice Samurai, a chilling blue Japanese inspired LED watch from an entropic tomorrow which gives its master below zero Kelvin supremacy by blurring the boundaries of how temporal intelligence (time) is shown.
You mean this watch really tells the time? Yes. Even though The Ice Samurai embodies Kamakuran style and Ashikagan design with its soul caliber blue numerals encased in stark samurai sword steel like the last stand against the Vampire Ninja Zombie armada of Planet 4738, this Japanese LED watch does in fact tell the time and does so really efficiently too!
Tap the top button on the right side of the timepiece and watch the screen light up like fireflies over an unholy grave. Tap the bottom button to make the numbers blink and hence adjust them. In Time mode, the top row represents hour information, while the bottom row represents minutes information. In date mode, top and bottom represent month and day.
In fact, when you start wearing this watch you may find yourself spending all your time chasing demons and freeing the countryside from terrors too terrible to speak of. You will probably live by the Bushido code of Rectitude, Courage, Benevolence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, and Loyalty. You'll start reading Kanji and reciting Haiku by Basho such as "an ancient pond / a frog jumps in / the splash of water." Yes, The Ice Samurai has been known to lower its wearer's armor class by 20 points, double their points, and divide their THAC0 in two!
At a Glance...
- Burning Blue LED's
- Time and Date function
- Top row for hours display
- Bottom row for minutes display
- Main Function: Japanese-inspired blue LED digital watch
- Screen: Top and bottom row LED lights for time and date display
- Color: Camouflage Steel (Onyx)
- Material: Samurai sword carbonized steel folded 1000x over
- Length: ~ 180 mm with 18 segments for wrist adjustment
- Clasp: Exclusive fold over lock design
- Function Buttons (right-side):
- Top (hour and date display + select)
- Button (change mode)
- Settings: Time, Date, Year
- Power: CR2016 (x1) pre-installed
- Press the top button to display the time on demand.
- This watch is not waterproof
- Blue LED Watch
- User Manual - English
- Attractive Gift Box
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I change the time and date on this watch?
Press the lower button on the right side of the watch. This will cause the current setting to blink. Continue pressing the lower button until you arrive at the setting you want to change. Next, press the top button to change the information.
- What type of batteries does this watch use?
This Japanese LED watch uses a single CR2016 watch battery. Other names this type of battery goes by are button cell, silver button cell, or coin cell batteries.
- How long will the batteries last?
The batteries should last longer than with a normal watch since time and date information is only displayed when you want.
Some products will be shipped from Asia if they are not in stock in our warehouse in SA. In this case delivery to you will take between 6 and 12 days. You will be informed of the stock/delivery situation when you have placed an order. Please note that the price you see here is the price you pay. WE pay the Import duties, VAT, Delivery cost to SA etc
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NO CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS FROM BUYERS WITH LESS THAN 10 POSITIVE RATINGS WILL BE ACCEPTED!!
(PLEASE CONFIRM STOCK AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO PLACING THE ORDER)