WARN M9000-24V WINCH
As long-time favorites, you'll see more of these winches mounted on vehicles than any other. Quick no-load line speeds, durable and reliable 3-stage planetary geartrains, and low current draw for long duty cycles have made these durable units staples of the WARN lineup for years.
The M9000 has a compact shape and separate control pack for easy and versatile mounting - even in tight spaces.
M9000 SPECS/PART NUMBERS:
- Rated Line Pull: 9000 lbs. (4090 kgs.) single-line
- Motor: 24V 2.5 hp Series WoundTM
- Remote Control: Remote, 12' (3.7m) lead
- Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 156:1
- Lubrication: Aeroshell #17
- Clutch (freespooling): Sliding Ring Gear
- Brake: Automatic Direct Drive Cone
- Drum Diameter/Length: 2.5"/9.0" (6.4cm/23cm)
- Weight: 78 lbs. (35 kgs.)
- Wire Rope: 100', 5/16"diameter (30m, 8mm diameter)
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery Leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)
- Finish: Argent Powder Coat
- Nuts/Bolts: PN 39625
- CE Winches: CE products are designed to meet European Standards. CE winches include CE labels, manuals, roller fairlead, safety hook and thimble.
Winch Dimensions: 21.8" L. x 6.3" D. x 7.6" H.
(555mm L. x 160mm D. x 193mm H.)
Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.0" x 4.5" (254mm x 114.3mm)
All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuation. The best of care is taken when product related pictures and information are published on this website. Images provided are for illustration purposes only and actual products may differ. We try to ensure that all information is accurate and relevant at all times. All product related information is obtained via our suppliers and manufacturers. We cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions that may occur (E&OE). If you require information specific to a particular model or product, please feel free to contact us so that we may advise you.