H7R Head Torch
We try the impossible to achieve the possible. Our developers, engineers and designers are particularly proud of the LED LENSER® H7R. Two brand-new functions demonstrate once again that we have an impressive technological lead: the dimming function, which controls brightness and is infinitely adjustable between 0 and 100 and the highprecision optics manufactured in Nürnberg. The innovative lens system not only generates a broad, circular low beam, but also highly-focused long-distance light. The lamp is easy to handle, and its enormous capacity and luminosity leave nothing to be desired. Rechargeable batteries and a charger are included in delivery and minimize operating costs. Smart: The lamp can also be operated with standard AAA alkaline batteries.
LED Lenser H7R features
- Rechargeable - via USB lead (included) from laptop etc or from charger with 3 pin UK plug also included (led lenser head torch blinks green whilst being charged and constant green when fully charged)
- Rechargeable up to 500 times - 900 mAh Mi-NH rechargeable AAA batteries included (replaceable)
- Versatile can also run on AAA alkaline batteries
- Premium quality 3 watt CREE LED chip
- Output 170 Lumens Advanced Focus System - spot to flood (new model Oct 10 now 170 lumens)
- Integrated dimmer switch
- Adjustable lamp head within 90 degrees
- Fully adjustable head straps
LED Lenser H7R specifications
- Burn Time - Up to 54 hours (measured by the time the lower power setting takes to reduce to 1 lumen)
- Effective Range - 0 to 180 metres.
- Dimensions - Adjustable to head size
- Weight - 120 grammes with batteries, 230 grammes with batteries and charger
- Power Supply - Rechargeable Ni-MH AAA batteries
All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuation. The best of care is taken when product related pictures and information are published on this website. Images provided are for illustration purposes only and actual products may differ. We try to ensure that all information is accurate and relevant at all times. All product related information is obtained via our suppliers and manufacturers. We cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions that may occur (E&OE). If you require information specific to a particular model or product, please feel free to contact us so that we may advise you.