|Standard Horizon |
P319 Through Hull Mid
The P319 is a 600W through-hull low-profile depth and temperature transducer with a plastic housing, that operates at 50kHz and 200kHz. It has a fixed (non-retractable) insert. The P319 is designed for installation only in the flat bottom of a boat. It does not have any built-in tilt for deadrise compensation.
Although most P319s are now made as a generic 'mix and match' (MM) transducer with a brand-specific adapter cable, this unit has a different internal circuitry and a permanent fixed 10M cable and cannot be used with MM adapters.
This item consists of the transducer with a cable ending with a Standard Horizon connector as used on Standard Horizon FF520/525 and CPF180i/300i, Si-Tex ES502 and Cobra MF 2500 sounders.
- Power handling capacity 600W RMS
- 50kHz/200kHz frequency
- Usable shaft length 2.18" (55mm) less thickness of hull
- No deadrise compensation, for flat bottomed sections of the hull
- Ideal for center-console and trailered boats
- Hole size 2.00" (51mm)
- Housing protrudes 0.19" outside hull (5mm)
- Beam 45 deg at 50 kHz, 12 deg at 200kHz
- Maximum depth 800-1200 ft @ 50kHz (235-353 meters)
- Maximum depth 400-700 ft @ 200kHz (118-206 meters)
All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuation. Specifications are subject to change without notice.