Steripen Classic PF Pack
For those who already own a wide-mouth water bottle, SteriPEN offers the Classic with Pre-Filter Pack. Like the Safe Water System Pack (but without the bottle), the Classic with Pre-Filter pack is all that is needed when camping, hiking, backpacking or traveling. Use the 40x40 micron screen Pre-Filter to remove particulates from the water. The Pre-Filter is designed to be stored directly on the wide mouth bottle. Ships with neoprene carry case and User Guide.
SteriPEN purifies water using Ultraviolet (UV) light. Whether your source is a clear running brook or a hotel tap, SteriPEN destroys viruses, bacteria and protozoa including Giardia and Cryptosporidium in seconds.
Proven Technology in the Lab:
- UV light destroys the DNA of bacteria, viruses, and parasitic protozoa.
When used as directed, SteriPEN:
- Destroys Giardia and Cryptosporidium Kills 99.9999% of bacteria such as Salmonella and E. coli
- Eliminates over 99.99% of viruses such as hepatitis and poliovirus
- Meets U.S. E.P.A. Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers
These common microorganisms are destroyed by SteriPEN:
- Bacillus anthracis Corynebacterium diphtheriae
- Dysentary bacilli (diarrhea)
- Escherichia coli (diarrhea)
- Legionella pneumophilia
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella (food poisoning)
- Salmonella paratyphi (enteric fever)
- Salmonella typhosa (typhoid fever)
- Shigella dysentariae (dysentery)
- Shigella flexneri (dysentery)
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Streptococcus faecaelis
- Vibro commo (cholera)
- Bacteriophage (E. Coli)
- Hepatitis Influenza
- Poliovirus (poliomyelitis)
- Baker's yeast
Microbiological testing conducted by the following institutions:
- University of Arizona
- Tucson University of Maine
- Orono Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland
All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuation.