|Standard Horizon |
B744V Through Hull Mid
The B744V is a depth, speed and temperature bronze thru-hull fishfinder with an external fairing that can be cut to match deadrise angles of up to 24 degrees.
This version of the transducer has an 8-pin connector for a Standard Horizon fishfinder.
- Thru-hull bronze transducer with external fairing that can be cut to match deadrise
- Bolt at front of fairing keeps transducer aligned with water flow
- Frequency 50/200 kHz
- Beam cone 12 deg at 200kHz, 45 deg at 50kHz
- Maximum depth range 400-700 ft at 200kHz, 800-1200 ft at 50kHz
- RMS power 600W
- Valve prevents water ingress when insert is removed
- Blanking plug included
- 10M cable attached
- A B744VL long-stem version of this transducer also exists.
All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuation. Specifications are subject to change without notice.