3-9x40WR Compact Scope
This model is a versatile range of magnification for a variety of shooting situations
- Gamo viewfinder telescopic sporter series 1".
- Field of view: 6.76 - 2.6º/10 - 4 M, AT 100M.
- Resolution : 6".
- Increase: 3x - 9x.
- Exit pupil diametre: 13.28 - 4.44 mm.
- Eye relief: 85.12 - 69.2 mm.
- Diopter compensation: +/-1.5 D.
- Movement windage: left 30' and right 30'.
- Movement elevation: up 30' and down 30' .
- Click value: 1/4".
- Weight: 455 gr.
- Length: 314 mm.
- Mounts integrated in viewfinder.
- Screws of adjustment for precision regulation.
- The measures of the field of vision are equivalent between 6.76 and 2,6 degrees he is equal to variation of 10 to 4 meters of field of view in distance of 100 ms.
- Increase: It is power of viewfinder to approach target.
- Exit pupil diametre: It is used measurement to determine light that enters by the viewfinder.
- Eye relief: It is distance of eye to lens.
- Diopter compensation: It is graduation of lens.
- Lateral deviation: It is lateral deviation of point of impact.
- Elevation: Adjustment to elevate point of impact.
All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuation.