Max Grip NT Gloves,
Desert Tan Sleeve
- Max Grip NT is like two gloves in one -- strong enough for ground troops, enough dexterity for aviation. It takes a tough company to make a tender glove.
- Flame Retardant Series: superior comfort and protection
- 2-Year Warranty
- Army Approved for Aviation and Combat Vehicle Crewmen (CVC)
- NAVAIR Approved for all USN and USMC Aviation
- Air Force Approved for all Aviation
- CTA 50-900 Certified
- Team Soldier Certified for US Army Combat-Approved Product List*
- Application: Pilots and crew chiefs, tanks, gunnery, special operations, SWAT, Close Quarter Battle (CQB) and Search and Rescue (SAR).
- Mil-Spec N303 Nomex® fiber blend: 92% Nomex® (flame-retardant material), 5% Kevlar® (cut resistance) and 3% P140 anti-static fiber (to provide safety around fuels, explosives and electronics)
- FlexCut™ index finger design provides maximum dexterity and flexibility without material build-up in trigger
- Nomex® Simplex knit construction -- a very tight knit structure offering excellent protection from flame, snags, runs and cuts
- Digitally textured leather palm, fingers and knuckles provide durability and a good grip in all conditions of use
- Perspiration / moisture resistance: tanning technology keeps leather soft and supple for the life of the glove even after repeated exposure to perspiration or moisture
- Abrasion resistance: Leather is treated to provide increased durability
- Concealed interior seam stitching using para-aramid thread enhances durability especially around vulnerable fingertips
- Over-water egress or SAR applications: gloves will not lose grip or fit when wet or submersed in water and will stay soft even with repeated exposure to salt water
- Reinforcements ergonomically placed in palm, thumb and fingers for handling ropes and cables
- Outlasts FRP2 Flyer's Glove by 4-6 times in military applications (user comment)
- Combat-proven by Special Forces and Special Operations
- Nomex® and Kevlar® are registered trademarks of E.I. duPont de Nemours and Company.
- Additional Glove Features: Seamless Palm, Concealed interior seam stitching using para-aramid thread
- *This statement does not imply an endorsement by any DOD agency. Military personnel are always encouraged to validate official approvals for use with their respective agencies.
All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuation.