Action Sports Helmet Camera (30FPS). If you enjoy an active sports life, then capture all the action, all the time! Able to record digital video at a resolution of 640 x 480 (VGA) at 30FPS, this lightweight, compact helmet cam is the right one for you. Imagine a game of paintball where all the intensity of every shot is recorded for everyone else to enjoy over and over again. Or, record yourself jumping from the plane, going in to freefall and skydiving!
Whatever outdoor sports you love, this camera records it all. Easy to mount and fasten on a standard helmet, the helmet-cam puts you right in the middle of the action. Simply insert an SD card into the helmet camera and begin recording, it's that simple! BMX, Downhill, Motocross, Skiing, Snowboarding, Climbing, Abseiling, ATV, you name it - the CVSD-J11 helmet camera records it all! Now you can show all your friends and family incredible POV footage from your adventures - share your stunts, jumps, races and best sporting moments. Make yourself the star each and every time.
At a Glance...
- Action Sports Helmet Camera
- Records at 640 x 480 resolution
- Captures the outdoors action at 30 frames per second
- Great for outdoor sports and activities such as two or four wheel vehicle racing, skiing, biking, rockclimbing, paintballing and skydiving.
- Primary Function: Digital Video Recorder
- Power: 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries
- Memory: SD memory card (max 8GB) - not included
- Color: Black
- Weatherproof: YES
- Frames Per Second (FPS): 30
- Video Capture Resolution: 640x480
- Power ON/OFF
- Delete Button
- Dimensions (mm): 90 (L) x 54 (W) x 48 (H)
- Interface: USB port
- Manufacturer Ref: N884G5ZNOFPZ
- This is designed to strap onto most style sports helmets (helmet not included).
- Securely attaches to helmet using fastening strap
- The well designed form fitting SD card slot may unintentionally catch the lock switch on SD cards
- Power saving feature: camera will auto shutdown after one minute of non-activity
- Model CVSD-J11 Action Sports Helmet Camera
- Fastening strap (60cm length)
- USB to mini-USB lead
- Instruction Sheet - English
Payment is required within 48 hours or item will be relisted. Payments can be made via Internet Transfer (EFT); I also accept cash deposits. Banking details will be provided once the order has been placed. Buyer responsible for any customs tax, if there should be any.
Returns and Refunds
- All our products come with a 12 month warranty.
- In the unlikely event there is a quality defect that causes the device to be unacceptable for sale or unusable during the 12 months after dispatch from our warehouse, we will accept a return. When we receive the goods back in our warehouse we will either repair the item, or offer full credit towards ordering a replacement.
- If you experience any problem with a product bought from Jack in a box, contact us first and we will do our best to advise you. Any returns must be discussed with Jack in a box in advance, and authorized so they are sent with the correct paperwork.
- In the event of any returned goods where you are requesting a repair / credit under warranty, your shipping costs returning the products to the warehouse are payable by you, and cannot be compensated by Jack in a box.
- Physical damage to a product caused by the user; opening products up, e.g. to repair or modify components; or flashing the firmware or using non-approved software - invalidates the warranty.
We don't add taxes, VAT, or other hidden charges. You pay what you see on the checkout page, i.e. goods subtotal + shipping cost.
However - In most countries in the world you have to pay taxes on imported goods. Sometimes goods under a certain value, or in certain categories, do not incur taxes.
The rules are different in every country.
In any one country the rules are often applied differently in different places, and sometimes rather randomly.Jack in a box is based in the United Kingdom. Therefore anything you buy from us is going to be imported as far as your country's customs are concerned.
Unfortunately there is no way for us to know the rules, regulations, customs, traditions, practices, loopholes, schemes, systems, paperwork, codes, laws, or rulings of any country.
As such we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country.
As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order.
If you have to pay import taxes and/or additional duties and sales taxes (e.g. VAT in the SA) then you would have to pay that to the courier upon receipt of the package(s). Unfortunately we can't calculate this for you and there is no way to pre-pay it.
If you order goods from us and feel that you've been unexpectedly 'stung' with taxes at your end, please don't blame us.
Please find out as much as you can about your import taxes in your own country before completing your order.
If you find out information about the import tax situation in your country, and you believe there are ways for you to minimize the taxes you have to pay (or eliminate the taxes altogether), we are more than happy to follow your instructions regarding labeling, packing, declarations, invoices, etc. Just tell us what you need and we will let you know what we can do to help.