Items in Cart:
Life is too short to come in second.
Now offered in a brand-spanking new 120mm travel option, with 15mm Maxle Lite. At a slim 1345g for the SID World Cup, you might hear people call you a weight weenie—that is, if they weren’t so far behind you.
• Air Guides: With our easy-to-understand guides for tuning air spring suspension printed right on the fork, setting up suspension to match a rider and enhance his or her riding style takes a matter of seconds.
• BlackBox Technology: These technologies are developed through our unique BlackBox Racing program. Through interaction between our BlackBox athletes (made up of the world's best racers and most progressive riders) and the BlackBox development team at SRAM, we create products that allow our riders to achieve greater levels of performance. Our BlackBox athletes subject these products to rigorous testing to ensure they can consistently perform at the highest levels of our sport.
• Maxle Lite: The tool-free Maxle Lite brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your ride in the lightest, easiest-to-use thru axle system on the market. Now available in 15 x 100mm size.
• Carbon Crown-Steerer: Developed as a BlackBox technology and proven on the race course, the hollow one-piece Carbon Crown-Steerer sheds grams while offering superior stiffness.
• Dual Air: With independently adjustable positive and negative air spring chambers, Dual Air is race or trail ready, highly tunable, and one of the lightest air spring systems on the market.
• Dual Flow: Suspension shouldn’t pack up in rock gardens or buck after big drops. That’s why Dual Flow incorporates independent damping circuits, allowing separate rebound speeds for big hits and small ones. A user-adjustable knob controls the beginning-stroke (small-hit) rebound, and a factory-set ending-stroke (big-hit) rebound creates the perfect suspension for whatever the trail (or park) throws your way. Now tuning your suspension for your unique needs is as easy as a clockwise or counterclockwise turn. In the RockShox world this is clicking toward the turtle or the “jackalope.” Featured in: Totem, Lyrik, SID, Reba, Revelation, Monarch.
• Sag Gradients: Properly set sag can make or break the way suspension feels, so why should it be configured by eyeballing a zip tie? With this feature, sag percentage gradients are provided on the fork upper tubes and shock damper body, making perfect suspension setup simple, easy and accurate.
• XX Motion Control™: Lightweight and performance oriented, XX Motion Control includes the XLoc remote featuring hydraulic-actuated lockout and adjustable threshold control. Dual Flow rebound and factory-set compression damping make this a no-nonsense damping system with efficient small bump performance for XC and trail. Featured in: SID, Reba, Revelation.
• Travel: 120mm
• Weight: 1415g (3.11 lbs) 120mm
• Damping: XX Motion Control, Dual Flow rebound
• Spring: Dual Air
• Adjustments: External Beginning Stroke Rebound / External Floodgate and Lockout / Spring via Air Pressure
• Steerer: Tapered Carbon Fiber Crown-Steerer
• Crown: Hollow, 1 Piece Carbon Fiber Crown-Steerer
• Upper Tubes: 32mm, 7000 Series Straight Wall Aluminium, Low Friction Anodized with Sag Gradients
• Lowers: Magnesium, Post Mount Disc Brake
• Recommended Rear Shock: Monarch and Ario
• Maximum Rotor Size: 185mm
• Remotes: XLoc
• Other: *Weight based on 265mm 1 1/8" carbon crown-steerer where applicable, 9mm axle., Keronite® is a registered trademark of Keronite International Limited.
New for Model Year 2011:
• Tapered steerer.
• New Keronite® Grey finish option on World Cup Models saves up to 20 grams.
• New graphics.
• Dual Flow rebound now featured on all models.
• Tapered carbon-fiber crown steerer saves 100 grams.
• New disc brake hose guide.
• New lightweight bushing system.