The PP 402 Invertor turns 12/24 volt battery voltage into 230 volts AC. Also suitable for appliances with PFC(Power Factor Correction) control. High peak output. Reverse pole protection by exchangeable fuse. Individually adjustable clip-on mounts. Can be switched on or off by external switch.
- Input Voltage - 12 Volt DC (11-15 volts)
- Output voltage / curve - 230 volt AC/modified sine wave
- Output frequency - 50 Hz
- No-load input current - 0.25 A
- Continuous Power - 350 watts
- Peak Output - 700 watts
- Cooling Ventilator
- Energy Efficiency - up to 90%
- Dimensions - W129mm x H71mm x D192mm
- Weight - Approximately 0.99 kg
- Quality Features - Overload and short circuit protection, over-voltage and low-voltage cut-off, reverse pole protection by fuse, overheat cut-off, units can be switched on or off by external switch, individually adjustable clip-on mounts.
All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuation.