Â Â Â Flash Hot Shoe Adapter for Sony Alpha and Minolta Dynax
Flash Hot Shoe Adapter YN-H3 for Sony Alpha and Minolta Dynax
---This adapter is designed for Sony Alpha and Minilta Dynax series Flash Speedlite and Camera.
---You can not only convert the hot shoe of Sony and Minolta flash into a standard hot shoe, but also can convert the hot shoe of Sony and Minolta Camera into a standard hot shoe.
---What's important, it is compatible with flash trigger, so it can be used for the cameras which donât have synchronizer like a-5D and Single contact flash. It's very convenient and benefits.
---Connects third party flashes to Sony / Minolta Alpha hot shoe
---Third party replacement for original Konica Minolta FS-1100
---PC Sync Port Output
Note: Adapter does not have voltage matching circuit, so do not use with old high sync voltage flashes (flashes made over 10 years ago)
Minolta 4000AF, 2800AF, 1800AF, 1200AF and wireless flash receiver IR-IN.
---Sony: Alpha DSLR A700, A350, A300, A200, A100
---Minolta Film Cameras: Maxxum / Dynax / Alpha 9, 7, 5, 4, 3L, 60, 40, 800si, 700si, 9xi, 7xi, 8000i, 7000i
---Konica Minolta: Maxuum / Dynax / Alpha 7D, 5D, A200, A2, A1, Z6, Z5, Z3
1 xÂ Flash Hot shoe Adapter
- Parcel will be shipped to you by Registered Airmail that generally takes 10-20 business days (weekend is not included) to deliver on your hands.
- Please allow up to 48 hours preparation for shipping, although usually item send within 24 hours after payment confirmed.
- We will not be responsible for item loss because of wrong or undeliverable address.
- All of parcels will be declaimed as âGift', and we always try the best to Legally Minimize your import duties (or GST or V.A.T. or other Taxes). In the most cases of shipping, there is none duty payable. However, if any additional charges generated for customs clearance must be borne by customer.
WeÂ offers a No-hassle exchange within 30days only if your goods are found to be defective by manufacturer. The faulty item will be exchanged for the same model once the return guidelines are followed:
- We might ask buyer to test the item in order to eliminate improper use, buyer has responsibility to cooperate and follow the test correctly.
- The item must be returned in NEW condition and with all the original manufacturers packaging, including cartons, parts and instructions manual etc.
- Customer's response of cost of return shipping, whileÂ we will cover all expense of send out replacement.Â Â
- Items found not to be defective will be returned at buyer's expense.