Please note: This product is not in stock with us and will need to ordered from our suppliers.
Current stock status: dispatched in 1-3 working days (The stipulated shipping time is how long the product will take to reach us before we send it to you. Please note that we DO NOT keep stock of this item, and order from our suppliers as needed. Because of this stock discrepancies may arise i.e. a product is out of stockwith our suppliers.)
The Razer DeathAdder Left-Hand Edition is the world’s first gaming grade mouse for left-handers. Rest assured that because it is crafted solely for you left-handers it will erase all doubt that a right handed gamer might have an edge because of the mouse he uses. The Razer DeathAdder has been the weapon of choice for gamers seeking a combination of comfort and unbridled gaming precision for a long time. And since the difference between victory and defeat is determined in a heartbeat, nothing must slow you down. The 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor translates your every movement into frags with pinpoint accuracy. Enjoy extended gaming sessions in comfort with a mouse crafted for the elite world of competitive gaming.
True Ergonomic Left-Hand Design
For all the left-handed gamers out there, your long hours of using gaming mice that do not fit are over. With the Razer DeathAdder Left-Hand Edition, Razer is covering new ground. The first gaming grade mouse dedicated solely to left-handed professional gamers was conceived because when it comes down to it, you want to know you are perfectly equipped with precision and comfort.
3500DPI Razer Precision 3.5G Infrared Sensor
The 3500DPI Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor arms you with 4x more precision than a standard 800DPI mouse giving you the edge over the entire competition.
Instantaneous execution is guaranteed with the Razer 1000Hz Ultrapolling technology giving you a response time of 1ms compared to that of 125Hz / 8ms found in conventional gaming mice.
- Ergonomic left hand design
- 3500DPI Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Always-On mode
- Ultra-Large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60–120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Zero-Acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- Gold-Plated USB connector
- Seven-Foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 128mm(L) x 70mm(W) x 42.5mm(H)
- PC / Mac with USB port
- Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP or Mac OS X (v10.4 and above)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 35MB of hard disk space
|A few things to consider:|
- Orders from Namaibia are welcome, but customers will then need to organise their own shipping / collection from our offices.
- Unless otherwise stated in the product description, we do not keep physical stock of these items, but order from suppliers as customers need them. It is best not to purchase this item if you are not willing to wait.
- Bid or Buy is not the only platform that we sell on. If an item is out of stock with us, or our suppliers, then we will notify you as soon as possible. You are also welcome to ask us if stock is available.
- Like other sellers, we beleive in open and honest communication. If you have any problems, queries, or issues then please contact us before posting a negative comment.
- Please feel free to ask any questions about our products or services!