Security Camera with 1/3 Inch Sony CCD (Intelligent Motion Detection, IR) - I43-N1At a Glance...
- Security Camera from Chinavasion
- 1/3 Inch CCD Sony Video Sensor
- Intelligent motion detection
- Easy to install and position
- Motion activated photo capture
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum casing
- Able to withstand all weather conditions
- 48 IR LED's for extra powerful night vision
- Primary Function: Security Camera Sony CCD (Intelligent Motion Detection, IR)
- Video Format: PAL
- Image Sensor: 1/3 inch SONY CCD
- Scanning System: (PAL) 420 Lines
- Scanning Frequency:
- PAL - 15.625KHz (H) / 50Hz
- Electronic Shutter Speed:
-PAL - 1/50 - 1/100,000
- Viewing Distance:
- Daytime: up to 150 meters
- Nighttime (IR): up to 80 meters
- Onboard Parameters:
- Menu Control Buttons (up, down, left, right, menu, esc)
- Sun Shield
- SD Card Slot: 16GB max (not included)
- Zoom: Yes, Auto
- Focus: Yes, Auto
- Effective Pixels: PAL: 510 (H) x 492 (V)
- Sync System: Internal
- Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Picture Capture: Yes, 720x576 JPG
- White Balance: Automatic
- S/N Ratio: >48db
- Audio: None
- Minimum LUX
- 0.3 Lux For Color / 0.0 Lux Under IR LED
- Number of LED's: 48
- Lens: 6mm F1.2
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +50 Degrees Celsius
- Video Output Connection Type: BNC (can change with adapter - not included)
- Power: Universal power adapter (100-240V)
- Max Zoom: 2X, 4X, 10X
- SD card Overwrite: ON/OFF
- Intelligent motion detection: ON/OFF
- Photo Quality: Low, Medium, High
- Motion Detection Sensitivity: 0-6
- Motion Detection Photo Capture: ON/OFF
- Image Control: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation
- Mounting Bracket: L:165 x W:38 (mm)
- Camera: L:127 x Diameter: 83 (mm)
- Hood: L:165 x W:98 x H:63 (mm)
- Manufacturers Ref: L4WVKKK9TQV
Package Contents For Model CVNH-I43
- Security Camera with Sony CCD (Intelligent Motion Detection, IR)
- Mounting Hardware
- Power Adapter (100-240v)
- Manual - English
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this camera have audio?
No. This camera captures video but not audio.
- Do I have to turn night vision on manually?
No. This camera has a light sensor that detects light levels. It switches to IR mode automatically.
- Do you connect cables from the camera outside to your computer or is it cordless?
The device is not wireless/cordless, you will need to connect cables from the camera to the computer, monitor or TV screen.
- How does the photo capture feature work?
When the feature is turned ON and the camera detects movement it moves to focus on that area, zooms in by 2x, and captures a picture. It saves the picture to a SD card and supports 16GB max.
- How does the intelligent motion detection work when there is there more than one moving object?
It will zoom the correct distance so it can capture all moving objects within the picture frame. In other words, it will not focus on a single object if another object enters the picture frame, it will zoom out to the correct distance in order to capture all moving objects.
Some products will be shipped from Asia if they are not in stock in our warehouse in SA. In this case delivery to you will take between 6 and 12 days. You will be informed of the stock/delivery situation when you have placed an order. Please note that the price you see here is the price you pay. WE pay the Import duties, VAT, Delivery cost to SA etc
(PLEASE CONFIRM STOCK AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO PLACING THE ORDER)