The players in FIFA 07 now include 'football brains' never before seen in a video game - and we've given them a brand new ball to play with. For the first time ever the ball is alive with its own independent physics, resulting in truly unpredictable gameplay.
FIFA 07 on the Xbox 360 system moves away from the traditional animation-based game engine and now enables raw physics and data to drive the action, creating true-to-life movement and stunning visuals never before seen in a football game. Player characteristics are based on brand-new traits and twice the number of attributes, so you won't see two players moving in exactly the same way. Instead they look and behave like the athletes we see gracing the pitch week-in, week-out.
- Fluid Ball Control: Improved fundamental controls plus enhanced AI enables you to truly enjoy the virtual recreation of football. The ball and players react to your slightest touch with an unprecedented level of responsiveness, for complete control.
- Real-time Player Analysis: Monitor how each player performed in the game by viewing passing, shooting and defending stats.
- Advanced Team Management: All-new detailed player styles, full list of attributes and an advanced formation editor. Make the tough decisions to influence the match - take off an underperforming player, switch formation and control your defensive line with one button press.
- Next Generation Manager Mode: Undertake a campaign to win the league armed with all of the new analysis tools at your disposal. Develop players by earning experience points in games, than purchase attributes to create world-class talent.
- Man of the Match: The FIFA 07 game engine pulls together all the facts at the final whistle to accurately rate the best player in the park and award him the ultimate accolade - Man of the Match.
- Challenge Mode: Undertake 80+ challenges to test your skills and earn Achievement Points. Challenges range from winning a key match to using a substitute to score late in the match.
- FIFA Football 07 Lounge: Take on up to eight friends in the FIFA Lounge. Earn rewards to help you win future matches after every game.
- 4 vs. 4 Online: Play with four friends against four other players simultaneously online.