VAG-COM v704.1 USB to OBDII Cable for Car Diagnostics - A94
VAG-COM v704.1 USB to OBDII Cable for Car Diagnostics---aftermarket tool to analyze ISO9141 and KWP2000 transmission protocols with 16pin OBDII style data link connector. Save on maintenance costs and avoid headaches by detecting problems beforehand!
Easy -to- use
There is no need to physically replace chips, connect extra wires, or adjust hardware. Just connect one end of the cable to your computer's USB port and the other end to your car's OBD port. You can now easily read and write data to your car's ECU with this cable through software.
For many cars
Most importantly, it supports 3 different protocols (ISO/KWP, VPW, PMW) with same OBD2 connector, which is compatible with the following cars:
- Primary Function: USB VAG-COM interface cable and scanner for VW Audi
- OBDII Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car)
- Cable OS Compatibility: Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista
- Supports terminal (K) bus communication
- Terminal (L) ignition for waking up car computing system (ECU) engine control unit
- Supports 3 different protocols with same OBD2 connector including ISO/KWP, VPW, PMW
- Diagnostics Vehicle Types Including:
- 2003+ VW Touran (1T chassis)
- 2004+ VW Golf (1K chassis)
- 2004+ VW Caddy (2K chassis)
- 2004+ Audi A3 (8P chassis)
- 2004+ Seat Altea (5P chassis)
- 2004+ Skoda Octavia (1Z chassis)
- 2005+ Seat Toledo (5P chassis)
- 2005+ Golf Plus (5M chassis) - All Golf-5 platform cars (A5 platform)
- 2005+ Seat Leon (1P chassis)
- 2005+ Jetta (1K chassis)
- 2006+ Eos (1F chassis)
- 2003+ Audi A8 and A8L (D3 platform, 4E chassis)
- 2005+ Audi A6 (C6 platform, 4F chassis)
- 2005+ Audi A4 (B7 platform) (some control modules)
- 2005+ VW Passat (B6 Platform, 3C chassis)
- 2006+ Audi Q7 (4L chassis)
- 2007+ Audi R8 (42 chassis)
- 2007+ Audi TT (8J chassis)
- Dimension: L:153 (CM)
Product Notes for CVSN-A94
- Also supports ISO9141 protocol
- No DC or alternate power supply needed, just connect to your car and computer
- This model is fully compatible with most VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda models through 2007,including models using a direct CAN connection for diagnostics
- Allows you to view, log, and graph 3 groups of measuring blocks at once
- View critical timing information on TDI engines in the graphic form
- NOTE: The A94 works on vehicles that's are OBD2/VAG compliant. The best way check if your car is compliant with this type of cable is to check the car user manual, contact your car dealer or talk to your favorite mechanic.
- Model A94 VAG-COM v704.1 USB to OBDII Cable for Car Diagnostics
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this A94 car diagnostics USB To VAG-COM cable model on my Audi TDI?
Yes it should work OK. The best way check if your car is compliant is to check the car user manual or contact your local car dealer.
- Do I need to have my car running while performing diagnostics?
Just the ignition, but for some tests you might require the engine to be running.
- I'm not a professional mechanic, can I still use this cable?
This cable is designed to be user friendly and easy to understand. Do-it-yourself and home fix-it-up type men (and women) should be able to learn how to use this product given you do your research on how to use the product before purchasing it.
Click on this to see the rest of my listings!