Red Steel 2
Red Steel 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to Red Steel, the first title ever announced and entirely designed for the Nintendo Wii. Red Steel 2 is a first-person action-game where you play a lonesome fighter who can fight with his sword and his gun at any time. This sequel sets a new milestone by being exclusively designed for the Wii MotionPlus, greatly increasing the precision of the controls. The game is particularly intuitive: just pick up the controls and experience the strength of the swing of the sword of an expert fighter. Fight your way through a grand solo campaign taking place in an edgy city in the middle of the desert. Red Steel 2 brings you the best sword and gun fighting experience you'll face on a console!
Be the Swordsman
- You are a lonesome fighter, a badass with attitude, a hard man full of mystery. Your goal is to defeat the wicked plans of a Warlord who has set his headquarters in the middle of a strange city.
- Face various and increasingly stronger enemies and defeat challenging bosses in epic and intense fights.
- Discover the truth about your presence in this mystifying metropolis.
Immersive Edgy Western Setting
- Your adventure takes place in a high-tech metropolis located in the middle of the desert, a place where the East meets the West. A modern Wild Wild East.
- Visit various places through the city, each with a distinctive style.
- Impressive cut scenes let you discover the game's immersive background and environment.
Exclusively Designed for the Wii MotionPlus
- Thanks to the Wii MotionPlus's 1:1 recognition, your sword movements are precisely reproduced within the game. Slice the villains the way you want!
- What's more, the Wii MotionPlus measures the power of your swing. The harder you swing the Wii Remote, the harder you swing your sword in the game!
- Finally the Wii MotionPlus brings a much more precise input, allowing you to accurately aim at your enemies with the Wii Remote.
- This very intuitive concept makes the game really accessible. However the wide range of difficulty levels allows you to have a very challenging experience if you chose to.
Close Combat System
- The first-person view drives you right to the centre of the action and the Wii MotionPlus allows you to immediately feel like a powerful swordmaster and gunslinger.
- Fight up to six enemies at the same time and feel free to use your sword or your gun at any time.
- The Wii MotionPlus and the improved controls also allow you to master numerous combos with your sword and your gun.
- You can also trigger impressive and various finish kills on your enemies.
- Parry your opponents' attacks and deflects their bullets with your sword!
- Upgrade and improve your weapons throughout the adventure.