EGYPT - 25 PIASTRES 2004 UNC - P 57.
STOCK PICTURE - SERIAL NUMBER MAY DIFFER.
HOUSE RULES - so things can go smoothly.
EK IS AFRIKAANS VIR DIE WAT IN AFRIKAANS WIL KOMMUNIKEER.
A. In South Africa: Internet Bank Transfer preferred.
- Please read descriptions of items carefully and ask questions if you are not sure.
- I will gladly combine purchases in one parcel/envelope so you save on postage.
- Don't bid if you don't plan to pay. A SNC will be lodged with Bid or Buy.
- If you are a new bidder(with no feedback) and are planning to buy a lot of items, a goodwill deposit will be appreciated.
- Please pay when you are done bidding, or within 3 days after the completion of your auction, unless arranged with me.
- Please add the cash deposit fee to your payment when you do a cash deposit.(see payment options)
- Let me know when you are done bidding so I can send a proper invoice.
- You and I know the situation with the postal services. Items not send by registered mail is at the customer's own risk.
- I usually send out parcels once a week, around Wednesday/Thursday. If you need your items faster, let me know.
- Payment options:
B. International clients: PAYPAL. No international bank transfers or cheques due to very high commission the banks charge.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.