ND3x50 Subzero All Weather
Long Distance Laser Designator
Introducing the ND-3 x50 Subzero™ Cold weather long distance laser designator
Now target acquisition and illumination at night can be achieved even in the coldest of temperatures. The new incredibly bright ND-3x50 Subzero™ Long Distance Laser Designator is the most powerful Laser Genetics product yet. Equipped with an innovative unique circuitry system that enables the DPSS 532nm green laser to operate at temperatures down to 0° Fahrenheit, without loss of power.
The patented Rotary Optical Collimator uses a system of 9 fully multi-coated lenses that allowing full adjustment and control of the beam diameter and intensity to focus light where you need it most. Rotating the collimator to minimum, it creates a bright intense beam of green laser light visible up to 3 miles. Rotating the collimator to a more open setting it provides plenty of illumination to light a trail at night or “paint a target”; at up to 500 yards.
For the most extreme and cold weather conditions, with temperatures of 40 degrees and below, we recommend using this ND-3x50 Subzero™. However if you’re spending most of your time in warmer climates of 40 degrees Fahrenheit and above, then we recommend using the ND-5® Laser Illuminator or one of the standard ND-3® Series laser designators.
Why Green Laser
Research has proven that green light is the most visible to the human eye (See Chart) and requires the least amount of eye adjustment at night. An eye that has adapted to daytime conditions generally has a maximum sensitivity around 555nm. Compared to the color red which optical spectrum is around 630 ¿ 650nm our eye is closer to the Green region of the optical spectrum at 510 - 530nm. Hunting and Wildlife Observation: -Allows wildlife viewing at long distance. Laser beam is visible up to 3 miles providing pin point rescue location. Beam diameter is easily adjusted to be a light source for night hiking.
- Precision machined from high tech aluminum
- Black matte anodized finish
- Fully O-Ring sealed for dust and water
- Fully Multi-Coated optical lens system
- Nitrogen charged for anti-fog
- 1”; Tube adapts to multiple mounting systems
- Dimensions: 10”;L X 2.35”; Dia. X 1.0”; Dia. Tube
- Weight: 13.68 OZ.
- Power Supply: 2 CR123A Batteries (Incl.)
- Output Power: 50mW
- Rotary optical beam collimator - allows quick adjustment of beam diameter and intensity
- 532nm (Green) Laser light frequency - easiest light for the human eye to see (See Chart)
- Amplified coherent light - most efficient light for long distance illumination
- Range: Up to 3 Miles
- 1 Year warranty
- FDA Safety Class: 2M Laser Product
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007
All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuation.
The best of care is taken when product related pictures and information are published on this website. Images are for illustration purposes only, actual products may differ from images provided. We try to ensure that all information is accurate and relevant at all times. All product related information is obtained from our suppliers and manufacturers. We cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions that may occur (E&OE). If you require information specific to a particular model or product, please feel free to contact us so that we may advise you.