Items in Cart:
TAIDEA TECHNOLOGY DOUBLE SIDED DIAMOND KNIFE SHARPENING STONE
1. Excellent sharpening performance
2. Double sided diamond design as 360Grit for coarse sharpen & 600Grit for fine honing
3. Clear plastic cover protects the stone, molded plastic base with non-slip feet for safety
4. Oval hole design to collect and hold metal chippings.
1. Place the stone on a non-slip worktop and make sure the surface is flat.
2. Complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt the blades is.
Step1. for coarse sharpening: Used to repair badly damaged blade, suitable for a blunter knife.
Start by using the coarse 360 grit of the stone, move the blade back and forth over the stone at an angle of 10 - 30 ° by using light pressure.
Generally sharpen the tools with coarse stage every six months or as required.
Step 2. for fine honing; always finish off with this step to remove any burrs that result from the re-edging and rough honing process.
Using the 600 grit of the stone, move the blade back and forth over the stone at an angle of 10 - 30 ° by using gentle pressure.
It is recommended to do it approximately once a week.
3. Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry it after use and clean the knife sharpener with banister brush.