***COAST INLINE POOL HEATER***
EASILY HEAT A POOL OF 7 BY 4 M OR SMALLER
SWIM ANYTIME THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
In-Line water heater with built-in adjustable temperature control.
- Uses 220 volts AC to generate 5500 watts of heating power - this is a very efficient way to heat water.
- Compact and efficient, in-line fluid heaters feature stainless steel heater bodies.
- Heater element is replaceable and is very inexpensive.
- Unit is self-contained
- place in plumbing
- bring electrical power to it
- then set the electronic controller thermostat at the desired temperature.
- Replaceable incoloy element
- Stainless steel tank
- Pressure switch - adjustable from (1/2 psi to 5 psi for "ON")
- Close differential thermostat
- Manual reset hi-limit
- Element "ON" light
- 1-1/2 inch x 2 inch union connections for PVC pipe with a gasket for each side
- U.L. Listed
Is equipped with Indicator lamps to let you know
* Do I have power to the unit?
* Is the heating element actually "ON"?
Also, it has a pressure switch to ensure water is present and flowing before it turns the heating element "ON". Pressure switch is adjustable from 1/2 psi to 5 psi - to install in various applications.
You can adjust the temperature of the water - being heated by the unit - from approximately 35 degrees F to 109 degrees F - and any where in between.
Unit is made of stainless steel and PVC plastic on the elements contacting the water (or other fluids) so it is safe for use with freshwater, saltwater, brine solutions, high chlorine solutions, corrosive solutions, replacement for spas / small swimming pool, or PC board etching solutions, Ponds, Fountains and Water Features, and Large Fresh water or Salt water Aquariums.
Use in ponds to:
* Keep the water features running all year round
* Heat water to above 30 degrees C or more, if you desire, to continue feeding fish during winter months and continue having them grow,
* Use the In-Line Heater to raise water temperatures to "Break" the life cycle of diseases (like KHV - Koi Herpies Virus, or Ick).
* Stop the stress of Fall and Spring "Temperature Cycling" - temperature raising and dropping sometimes daily causing undue stress on the fish - and helping them fight diseases and parasites
* Use multiple units to reach greater capacity - or alternate which unit comes "ON" for use with each time needed.
Unit is very compact: Only 19-1/2" long - Control box is 12" long x 5-1/2" wide x 5-1/2" high.
This heater is built on a - stainless steel - Heater Body - so you know it is built to last!!!