The DI1 is a compact high quality active direct injection box. Used in both studios and on the road it will ensure audio signals reach their intended destination in both a balanced format and free from unwanted noise.
Connect the output from electric guitars, bass amplifiers, keyboards, etc, directly to a console mixer without the use of a microphone.
Built for toughness and reliability, the DI1 has all the features of a fully featured gig-ready workhorse DI unit.
- Level and impedance matching function
- Signal pass through connector
- Battery led indicator
- Phantom power led indicator
- TS and XLR inputs and outputs
- Attenuation control
- Ground lift switch
- Input Impedance: > 250k Ohm
- Max Input: +12dBu ( at 0dB) Level +32dBu ( at -20dB) +52dBu ( at -40dB)
- Connectors: Two Parallel 1/4" jack connectors and a parallel XLR connector (unbalanced) Jack: Tip Hot (+ve) Sleeve Ground
- XLR: Pin 2 Hot (+ve) Pin1 & 3 Ground
- Output impedance: > 600 Ohms
- Output connector: XLR balanced
- Distortion: (THD) < 0.005% at 1kHz, 0dBu
- Output Noise: <-100dB unweighted
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 70kHz, +0dB/-3dB
- Main/Standby: 9 volt battery
- Phantom Power: +18 volts DC to +48 volts DC¿
1 year limited guarantee.