Hi, I have a few questions:
1. The title says N36L but in the description it says N40L CPU. Which is correct, or is it a hybrid?
2. The description says R150 for a Sony DVD writer, and you also mentioned in your answer above an "optical drive" for R179. Which make/model is the second one?
3. Is the hard drive a Seagate Barracuda and how much for another matching one?
4. As you mentioned OS installation above, I'll ask about this too: can you set up RAID 1 and install Linux (probably Ubuntu)?
UPDATED: 11 Mar 14:06
Thanks for your quick reply. I'm afraid my last question wasn't clear though.
What I meant to ask was: can you, the seller, install Linux on RAID 1 for us, for a fee of course?
UPDATED: 11 Mar 19:35
I see. You have however still not answered the question - can you, the seller, install Linux on RAID 1 for us, for a fee of course? - whichever model it is. - Asked by Burgers Numis
10 Mar 18:28
1. Its the N40L CPU version
2. The Sony DVD Writers arent in stock at the moment so I quoted on the LG in the question above
3. HDD is seagate barracuda yes, Smallest Seagate Barracuda is a 500GB for R699.00
4. Raid 1 can be setup yes and you can install Linux as well
UPDATED: 11 Mar 15:14
I just heard from Suppliers there is no more stock , the N40L is EOL.
HP Micro G7 AMD Turionâ¢ II Neo N54L processor (2.2 GHz, 15W, 2MB), 2GB (1x2GB) PC3-10600E DDR3, 1x250GB NHP LFF SATA, no OPT std, NC107i PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapter, 150W Non-Hot Plug, NHP 4 x LFF Ultra Micro Tower
UPDATED: 12 Mar 08:31
Good morning Sir
I can ask my technition to install it for you. It will be an extra R100 charge to do that for you on the new Unit
11 Mar 09:11