SOUTH AFRICA 1994 BALLOT PAPER (with Nelson Mandela) -W.Cape.
OWN YOUR OWN PIECE OF SOUTH AFRICAN HISTORY.
AN ORIGINAL 1994 BALLOT PAPER OF THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA. PHOTOS ON BALLOT INCLUDE NELSON MANDELA OF THE ANC WHO BECAME PRESIDENT OF SOUTH AFRICA AFTER THIS ELECTION. F.W DE KLERK OF THE NATIONAL PARTY WHO WAS THE PRESIDENT BEFORE 1995. MR.BUTHALEZI OF THE INKATHA FREEDOM PARTY OF THE ZULU'S AND MANY MORE. THIS ONE WAS FOR USE IN THE WESTERN CAPE.
SEE OTHER AUCTIONS. ALTOGETHER 3 DIFFERENT 1994 BALLOTS, USED IN DIFFERENT PROVINCES ARE AVAILABLE.
IS THIS A GENUINE ARTICLE?
Some hints to help you:
1. The last party on the Ballot should be the IFP - This should be added with a sticker.
2. The background of the Ballot consists of hundreds of images of a tiny logo "IEC" which stands for Independent Electoral Commission.
3. The control numbers on each one will be different. See left top of scan.
HOUSE RULES - so things can go smoothly.
EK IS AFRIKAANS VIR DIE WAT IN AFRIKAANS WIL KOMMUNIKEER.
A. In South Africa: Internet Bank Transfer preferred.
- Please read descriptions of items carefully and ask questions if you are not sure.
- I will gladly combine purchases in one parcel/envelope so you save on postage.
- Don't bid if you don't plan to pay. A SNC will be lodged with Bid or Buy.
- If you are a new bidder(with no feedback) and are planning to buy a lot of items, a goodwill deposit will be appreciated.
- Please pay when you are done bidding, or within 3 days after the completion of your auction, unless arranged with me.
- Please add the cash deposit fee to your payment when you do a cash deposit.(see payment options)
- Let me know when you are done bidding so I can send a proper invoice.
- You and I know the situation with the postal services. Items not send by registered mail is at the customer's own risk.
- I usually send out parcels once a week, around Wednesday/Thursday. If you need your items faster, let me know.
- Payment options:
B. International clients: PAYPAL. No international bank transfers or cheques due to very high commission the banks charge.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.