Digital Voice and Telephone Recorder (Private Investigator Edition) - G279-2GEN
At a Glance...
- 1GB internal memory
- Voice Activated Recording
- Multifunction digital voice recorder
- Up to 280 hours of audio recordings
- Sound detection recording feature
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Great MP3 Player!
- Perfect for both private and professional use
- Main Function: Digital Voice and Telephone Recorder (1GB Memory)
- Type: Built-in Flash
- Capacity: 1GB
- Formatting: FAT
- Type: Built in rechargeable battery 3.7v, 210mAh
- Operating Time: 3-6 hours (depending on use & battery)
- Modes (LP, SP, HP, VOS)
- Recording Formats ACT, WAV
- Play Back Formats: MP3, ACT, WAV
- Recording Bit Rates
- LP - 8 Kbps
- SP - 32 Kbps
- HP - 128 Kbps
- Recording times (2GB)
- LP - 280 Hrs
- SP - 75 Hrs
- HP - 17 Hrs
- USB Device: 2.0
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- SNR: <80 dB (MP3)
- Maximum Output: 5mW
- Audio Jack Size: 3.5mm
- Operating Systems:Windows 98/Me/2K/XP/Vista/Windows7
- Dimensions: L:95 x W:21 x D: 11 (mm)
- Voice activated recording
- Is a great mp3 player too!
- Digital Voice and Telephone Recorder
- User Manual - English
- Telephone Recorder Adapter
- Conversation software Mini CD
- 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Cable
- AC Adapter (100-240V 50/60Hz)
- USB Cable
- Software CD
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I change the recording format?
The recording format depends on the recording mode: If LP is selected as the recording mode, then the recording format will be ACT, if SP or HP is selected then WAV will be the recording mode. MP3 is supported for play back not as a recording format.
- How can I activate the voice detection recording function, (VOS)?
You can activate the (VOS) by following these simple steps:
- 1- At the back of the audio recorder is the power on/off button, make sure it on the “ON” position, then long press the play button located at the right side of the audio recorder to power the unit on.
- 2: Press the "M" Button on the right side of the product,
- 3: You will then be able to select the VOS mode (an ICON in a shape of a persons head will appear with VOS written beneath it). To select the VOS mode, press the "M" button again.
- 4: To use the VOS function, after selecting it, press the record button on the left side of the audio recorder. Now, when the voice recorder detects sound, it will automatically start recording, when no sound is detected the recording stops.
- The reason the REC button has to be pressed, is to put the voice recorder on standby, so the second sound is detected, it starts recording. To get out of the mode function, just press the “M” button again. To select different modes, after pressing the “M” button, you can navigate between each mode selection by pressing the left or right arrow buttons located on the left side of the voice recording.
Some products will be shipped from Asia if they are not in stock in our warehouse in SA. In this case delivery to you will take between 6 and 12 days. You will be informed of the stock/delivery situation when you have placed an order. Please note that the price you see here is the price you pay. WE pay the Import duties, VAT, Delivery cost to SA etc
(PLEASE CONFIRM STOCK AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO PLACING THE ORDER)