Factory Unlocked !
Just Insert the Sim Card, and Start Browsing any where in the World
ZTE MF60 WiFi hotspot is a 4G mobile hotspot device, working in GSM/GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA/HSPA+ network. The client device could connect to it via USB or Wi-Fi interface. With HSDPA 21Mbps downlink, quad-band GSM and tri-band UMTS, it gives maximum 8 users super fast Internet experience all over the world at the same time.
It runs on battery and has a mini USB port and a built-in OLED display on the top and could supports up to 32GB Micro SDHC memory. The device supports data and SMS services, enabling you to communicate anytime and anywhere.
ZTE MF60 Mobile Hotspot Features
- HSPA+ peak speed up to 21.6 Mbps
- Maximum support 8 users to get internet access
- 802.11b/g Wi-Fi
- Small, lightweight design
- OLED Display
- ZTE MF60 3G Router supports up to 32GB microSD card
ZTE MF60 Highlights
- This HSDPA device is peak rated at 21 Mbps downlink speed.
- Operates on the 3G networks for wireless access to e-mail and internet on the move.
- Use 802.11b/g Wi-Fi connection so no installation is required. Simply enter the password key supplied and get on line immediately with your Next G’SIM.
- Small, light weight design.
- Supports three working modes: USB Mode, Wi-Fi Mode, Mixed Mode.
ZTE MF60 Specification
- HSDPA/HSUPA/UMTS 850/1900/2100 MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- HSPA+: DL 21.6Mbps, UL 5.76Mbps
- WCDMA CS: 64Kbps UL/DL
- WCDMA PS: 384Kbps UL/DL
Interface : USB and WiFi
- Wi-Fi Standard: 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Security: WEP/WPA/WPA2/WAPI
- USB Version: USB 2.0 high speed
- USB Interface Type: Micro USB
- MicroSD card: ZTE MF60 supports up to 32GB microSD card
- Power Adapter: 5V/700m A Battery: 1500mAh
- Standby time: 100 hours
- Working time: 4 hours
- Weight: 77g
- Dimensions(W x h x D): 99.7mm*53.7mm*13.9mm
Physical / Environmental / Connectivity
- Operating temperature: 0âÂÂÂÂÂÂ~+35âÂÂÂÂÂÂ
- Storage temperature: -20âÂÂÂÂÂÂ~+50âÂÂÂÂÂÂCharging temperature: 0âÂÂÂÂÂÂ~45âÂÂÂÂÂÂ
- Operate System: Windows 7, Windows Vista(32bit or 64bit), Windows XP(SP2 or later), MAC(10.4 or later)
- Web Brower: IE(6.0 or later), Firefox(2.0 or later), Opera(10.0 or later), Safari(4.0 or later), Chrome(5.0 or later)
1. MocroSD is a trademark of SD Card Association
2. The ZTE MF60 hotspot’s standby and working time are only for you reference, and are based on ideal working environment.
The ZTE MF60 has an external antenna connection port which is a TS9 connection. There are only a cuple of TS9 Antennas available so many users that require an external high gain 3G antenna will use an antenna adapter like the TS9 Antenna Adapter which provides an SMA Female connection so that a wider choice of antennas that are supplied with SMA Male connectors can be used with the ZTE MF60 4G Router.