Spy Singularity - Japanese Style Binary LED Watch with Hidden Spy Camera (4GB) - i199
Introducing the Spy Singularity Japanese Style Multicolor LED Watch with Hidden Spy Camera. Cool and geeky meets convert and cunning in our first LED Spy Watch.
With so many colours, labels, and holes, would you even know if one of them was staring you in the face and secretly recording video? Well that's exactly what the Spy Singularity Japanese Style Multicolor LED Watch with Hidden Spy Camera is doing. It looks and functions just like the original G86 Singularity LED Watch, but has been upgraded to contain a hidden lens able to record 640 x 480 video at 30FPS, or take 1600 x 1200 picture snapshots. 4GB internal flash memory is also included so you don't have to worry about capturing too much video.
Similar to the popular Singularity LED Watch, the Spy Singularity is also able to tell time... if you know how to read it. Tap the display button on the right side of the timepiece and watch the screen light up. In Time mode, the vertical column represents hour information in binary code. The horizontal row represents minute information also in binary code. In Date mode, the vertical column represents the month, and the horizontal row represents the day of the month, in binary code.
At a Glance...
- Our first Spy Camera LED Watch
- 640 x 480 video recording at 30fps
- 1600 x 1200 picture snapshots
- 4GB memory
- Time and Date function
- Vertical columns for hours display in binary code
- Horizontal row for minutes display in binary code
- Main Function: Spy camera and Japanese-inspired red and yellow LED digital watch
- Spy functions:
Video recording: 640 x 480 (avi) 30 FPS
Picture capture: 1600 x 1200 (jpg)
Audio recording: With video only
Focusing range: 1.0 ~ 8.0 meters
- Internal memory: 4GB
- Screen: Vertical and horizontal LED lights for time and date display in binary code
- Watch Face: Rectangular 34 mm x 52 mm (thickness: 8 mm)
-Material: Textured leather
- Length: ~ 190 mm with 8 holes for wrist adjustment
- Clasp: Standard buckle type
- Function Buttons (right-side):
- Top (hour and date display + select)
- Button (change mode)
- Settings: Time, Date, Display frequency
- Power: Rechargeable 200mAh battery
- Working time: 75 minutes of constant recording
- Charging time: 70 minutes
- Reading Binary Code: Binary numerals are read from right to left. Starting from the most right position and moving leftward, each binary place value corresponds to the decimal number, namely 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 and so on. There are only two binary numerals: 0 and 1. Binary 0 means you don't add the decimal place value. Binary 1 means you do add the decimal place value to your running count. As such if you wanted to represent the decimal number 10 in binary, you would write 1010 (There is a binary digit of 1 in the "2" and "8" decimal number positions. Therefore, the sum of "2" and "8" is "10"). If this is difficult to understand, Wikipedia is also a good resource for understanding binary numbers.
- This watch is not waterproof
- Spy LED Watch
- CD with User Manual
- USB Cable
Some products will be shipped from Asia if they are not in stock in our warehouse in SA. In this case delivery to you will take between 6 and 12 days. You will be informed of the stock/delivery situation when you have placed an order. Please note that the price you see here is the price you pay. WE pay the Import duties, VAT, Delivery cost to SA etc
(PLEASE CONFIRM STOCK AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO PLACING THE ORDER)