|GGS LCD Screen Protector optical glass for Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GF1
It will perfectly match your screen and it looks integrated with your devices.
Exact size and fit !
GGS LCD screen protector is using ultra thin optical glass and special processing, it is high transparency, anti-scrape, anti-bump, anti-aging and easy to install.
- It is rigid and made of optical glass material, which achieves more than 90% of transmittance (higher than plastic LCD screen protectors), thus making the LCD screen clear.
- Only 0.5mm thick with 4 layers of coatings and UV Protection.
- Optical glass strengthened through special crafting process.
- Prevent scratches, collisions and moderate impact to the LCD screen.
- No trimming required, fit directly on your LCD screen.
- Just clean your LCD screen first, peel off the white back of the protector to stick, Done!
- Easy to install and bubbles free, unlike plastic protector which always gives you bubbles between the protector and the screen.
- No adhesive backing at the LCD screen, only at the border of the film for clearness.
- Can be removed and reinstall, without leaving ugly residual on your LCD screen.
How to remove:
- Use a thin plastic business card or similar item (the plastic package of this protector could be used as the tool) to slide around the edge of the screen to remove it.
- Do not pull or use fingernails to lift the four corners of the screen protector as it may break the glass protector, hurt your fingers and/or damage the camera.
Quantity: LCD screen protector 1set
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GF1
No Tracking Number.
- Parcel will be shipped to you by Hongkong Registered Airmail that generally takes 10-20 business days to deliver on your hands.
- Please allow up to 24hours preparation for shipping, although usually item send within 24 hours after payment confirmed.
- We will not be responsible for item loss because of wrong or undeliverable address.
- All of parcels will be declaimed as ‘Gift', and we always try the best to Legally Minimize your import duties (or GST or V.A.T. or other Taxes). In the most cases of shipping, there is none duty payable. However, if any additional charges generated for customs clearance must be borne by customer.