Galletto 1260 OBDII EOBD ECU Flashing Cable - A15
At a Glance...
- OBDII compatible
- USB to OBDII
- Read and write ECU's
- Improve BHP, torque, and power
- Increase fuel efficiency
IMPORTANT NOTE: As the wholesaler, we provide the package containing this car diagnostic and maintenance cable. We cannot give any customer support regarding its use. If you have questions regarding the use of this product you will need to search internet forums related to car care and maintenance. We cannot give any support or advice on how to use this product and we sell it without software.
- Product Description: Galletto 1260 ECU Flash Tool
- Compatible Car Brands: Audi, BMW, Chevrolet (Daewoo), Chrysler, Citroen, Ferrari, Fiat Alfa Lancia, Ford, GM Opel, Hyundai, Honda, Isuzu, Iveco, Kia, Man, Maserati, Mercedes, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rover, Saab, Seat, Smart, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
- Compatibility: Vehicle must be OBDII compatible
- OBDII Plug: 16-pin (Male)
- USB: 2.0 and backward compatible
- Dimensions: Length = 125cm
- Manufacturers Ref: FUWJSYN2SA
- Computer Compatibility: Windows computers, windows OS version compatibility depends on the software you choose to use
- Tune your engine with just this cable and your laptop
- Increase the responsiveness of your vehicle at all rev ranges
- Savings on fuel efficiency mean this cable pays for itself
- Model CVFG-A15 Galletto 1260 OBDII EOBD ECU Flashing Cable
- 2x2 VAG adapter
- CD with simple documentation
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this cable with software such as _________ that my brother recommended?
Maybe, but we have not tested it with any particular brand of software and can not guarantee performance or compatibility with any particular software package.
- Does this cable let me perform chip tuning?
Technically,"chip tuning" refers to physically replacing ECU ROM. With this cable, you do not have to physically replace or alter any hardware in your vehicle. Simply plug one end of this cable into your vehicle's OBD port and the other end into your computer. You can now perform ECU flashing on your computer.
- Can I flash all of my ECUs?
Some ECUs can not be flashed with this OBDII connector.
- Do I need to have my engine on to flash my ECUs?
No, you only need to have your ignition on.
- Once I've connected this cable to my car, how do I read data from my car's ECUs?
First turn the ignition on to position 2. Do not turn on the engine. Select the ECU you want to access from a list. Click the read button to access the original data. Save the file to your computer's hard drive for editing.
- How do I write data to my car's ECUs?
First turn the ignition on to position 2. Do not turn on the engine. Select the ECU you want to access from a list. Click the write button and follow the instructions on screen. When you are finished, turn off the ignition and wait 10 seconds. That's it!
- There are a lot of terms I don't understand, like engine control units (ECUs), brake horsepower (BHP), and flashing. What do they all mean?
Please check Wikipedia for a detailed explanation of these and other terms that are new to you.
- I don't know anything about cars or ECUs or flashing. Can I use this cable?
Actually, using this cable is so easy that if you can use a computer, you can definitely use it. However you should probably ask your friends or a mechanic for help before you start writing to your cars ECUs. But don't worry, if you make a backup of your car's data first, you will be restore your car's data if you make a mistake later.
Some products will be shipped from Asia if they are not in stock in our warehouse in SA. In this case delivery to you will take between 6 and 12 days. You will be informed of the stock/delivery situation when you have placed an order. Please note that the price you see here is the price you pay. WE pay the Import duties, VAT, Delivery cost to SA etc
(PLEASE CONFIRM STOCK AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO PLACING THE ORDER)