Â The Secret to a Happier and Healthier Life
Everywhere you look, people want to know why theyâ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿re unhappy.
And they want to know what they can do about it.
Have you ever asked yourself why intelligent people let bad habits keep them from living happier and healthier lives? I ask myself that question all the time.
We live in a world where 30-second commercials offer instant solutions. We shouldnâ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿t be surprised when easy solutions donâ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿t work: There are no magic bullets, no quick fixes on the path to lasting change.
Most people make New Yearâ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿s resolutions when they wake up with a hangoverâ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿or with a few extra pounds weighing them down. They havenâ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿t done the necessary preparation to have a fighting chance to be successful. Itâ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿s no wonder so many people give up before January is over.
Anyone can change,if you have a compelling reason to changeâ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿and the right strategy to guide you.
Imagine What Life Will Be Like When Youâ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿re Freeâ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¦
Learning that you can choose your own feelings, words, and actions makes you a free person and a powerful personâ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¦
This special guide will give you the information and strategy you need to free yourself from bad habits forever.
Here is what you will learn inside:
- The six stages in the process of breaking bad habits
- How to replace bad habits with a healthy new lifestyle
- How millions of people have succeeded in breaking a bad habit
- Why you have a better chance of freeing yourself from a bad habit by taking responsibility for your own program
- Why successful preparation for change means that you set goals for yourself
- Why change is not an event, but a process
- Why most successful self-changers fail at least once before they succeed
- Why willpower alone isnâ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿t enough
- Why quitting a habit cold turkey usually doesnâ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿t work
- Why a commitment to a more active lifestyle is one of the keys to breaking a bad habit
- And a lot more!