Super USB DVR (4 Video + 2 Audio Channels)
MARKET VALUE : R799
Introducing an easy to use, USB DVR device that turns your computer into an inexpensive AV-IN video recorder or surveillance system. Plug in up to 4 security cameras and you can keep an eye on everything and everyone - you can even watch the live video footage over the Internet!
This ultra easy AV capture device lets you use your computer as a DVR. How easy is it? One end of this device has 4 video and 2 audio inputs for plugging in your security cameras to. The other end connects to your computer's USB slot. Then with a click of the mouse, you can begin recording all that audio and video footage directly to your hard disk drive (HDD)!
The K78 is ultra versatile too. You can use it as a security solution or let your imagination go wild. The AV inputs allow you to plug in any analog source such as a TV, video camera, mini DV camcorder, DVD player, videogame unit...the possibilities are endless. Simply attach a composite AV cable (you know the black cables with red, yellow, and white plugs at both ends) from your unit's AV OUT port to one of this unit's AV IN ports and you're all set! Did we mention that all captured footage is saved in the popular MPEG4 video compression format?
More great features! Whatever you connect to this device, you'll be able to see the video footage from another room, another building, or even another country! That's because the K78 plugs into your PC and works with your computer's networking system to support LAN, Intranet, and even Internet monitoring. Imagine being able to monitor your home in Paris from your cellphone in Tokyo! No need to imagine - The K78 does it all and costs less than dinner for two at McDonalds!
- Primary Function: Audio and Video USB Capture Device
- Media Source Inputs: 4 video channels, 2 audio channels
- Suggested Source Devices:
- Security Cameras - Surveillance Cameras - Mini DV Camcorders and HD Video Cameras - Television - DVD Players - Car Rearview Cameras - VHS Players - Video Game Systems
- Supports: PAL and NTSC videocameras
- Maximum Frame Rate Per Channel: 25 fps (PAL), 30 ftp (NTSC)
- Maximum Monitor Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Video Compression Format: MPEG4
- Display Format: Full screen or four quadrant split screen
- Channel record: up to 4 channels
- Adjustments: Contrast, Lightness, Hue, Saturation
- System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel P4 Celeron processor - RAM: 256 MB - USB: 2.0
- Operating Systems Supported: 32 bit versions of Windows XP, Vista
- Power Source: USB
- Certifications: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Dimensions: 88 mm x 60 mm x 24 mm (L x W x D)
- Evaluate the included basic DVR software for yourself. You may decide you need more advanced features, in which case we recommend that you try out some of the popular open-source titles (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_video_recorder#PC-based_DVRs) or purchase a commercial DVR software package. Depending on your DVR software, you may have access to any or all of the following:
- Schedule record mode - Motion detection mode - Sensor alarm record mode - Recycling record mode - P.T.Z control function - Search by date/time, camera, record mode, and random combination of the three methods - Remote Surveillance and P.T.Z control through LAN, Intranet, and Internet - Support buzzer, email alarm out
- This product saves videos to your hard disk drive (HDD). Therefore the size and quantity of media you save is limited only by the size of your hard drive. Enjoy!
- AV to USB DVR
- USB Cable
- Software and English User Manual CD
Payment is required within 48 hours of placing your order, orders are not processed until payment has been received. Orders are processed systematically, please allow up to 36 working hours for your order to be processed. Thank you.
This item is only shipped from our overseas warehouse to South Africa, please note the followings.
International Express Courier Door to Door Service is used for this item, physical address and contact nr to be supplied in the order.
NOTE 1: Please allow 5-8 working days for courier shipping, handling and custom clearing.
NOTE 2: Should any import duty, tax and other charges levied, it is under the buyer's account.
NOTE 3: We are not responsible for shipping delays which are beyond our control.