LED Grow Light - Crop Circle Edition (NASA Red and Blue)
ÃÂ At a Glance...
- LED Grow Light when growing indoors.
- Designed for maximum energy-efficiency
- LED Grow Light to stimulate plant growth
- Environmentally safe product with mercury-free bulbs.
- Main Function: LED Grow Light
- Power Output: 6.5W
- Input Current: 0.46A/0.23A
- Input Voltage/Frequency: 110V-220V, 50/60Hz
- Lumens: 400-450
- Input Current: 30mA Maximum
- Diameter: 120mm
- Height: 150mm
- Angle Sensor: 120 Degrees
- Expected Lifespan: 30,000 hours
- For use indoors or in greenhouses only. Not waterproof.
- This LED Grow Light can easily be hung or mounted directly to a flat ceiling or even used for indirect lighting.
- Each LED produces light cones so that when they are clustered into arrays the light cones overlap, increasing light intensity and color mixing, meaning your plants get the most diverse combination of blues and reds for better growth stimulation.
- LED Grow Light
- Instruction Manual - English
What are the frequencies of red light and blue light?
Both red and blue light are part of the visible spectrum, this is the portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that is visible to (can be detected by) the human eye. Red light has a wavelength of 620-750nm and a frequency of 400-484THz. Blue light has a wavelength of 450-495nm and a frequency of 606-668THz.
Why is red light important for plants?
The red region has a utilization peak around 660-670 nm for Chlorophyll A and around 635-645 nm for Chlorophyll B. Plants generally make good use of all red wavelengths.
Why is blue light important for plants?
Photosynthesis works most fundamentally from red light and secondarily from blue light. However, many plants have some need for blue light for proper growth regulation and/or flowering and/or fruiting.
What can I grow?
You can grow any indoor plant with this Grow Fixture. LED grow lights are used to grow orchids, roses, peppers, tomatoes, basil, lettuce, herbs, kale, spinach, wheatgrass, broccoli, wildflowers, cucumbers, and many other fruits and vegetables. They are also great for growing or perking up any houseplant. Grow Lights make excellent choices for cloning and seedling lights since they can be placed in tight spaces without worrying about heat build up. The lights would also be suitable for all stages of plant growth.
Who would use an LED Grow Light?
They are used by home hobbyists, urban gardeners and commercial growers. Even NASA uses LED grow light technology to grow plants in space!
Parcel send from oversea sometimes may caused custom duies and courier clearling service fee.
Please take those charges into consideration.
Click on this to see the rest of myÃÂ listings