PIONEER CDJ 850 MP3/CD PLAYER
* Pro-series Design and Exacting Features - The CDJ-850 integrates a large 206mm jog dial for continuous free and easy control along with a rotary selector and browse buttons integrated within the display.
* Compatible Media and Formats - The CDJ-850 is compatible with MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF digital audio formats recorded on USB storage devices or CD-R/RW discs.
* Free Rekordbox Music Management Software Included - Pioneer’s proprietary music management software organizes and catalogs a DJ’s entire music library. When music files are imported to rekordbox,the software analyzes each file and prepares them for use specifically with the new CDJ turntables.
* USB Export Capability - DJs using the rekordbox software can easily export their music files and custom managed data onto a USB device and quickly plug in directly to the CDJ-850 and access tracks without the need to be linked to a PC. Play histories on the CDJ-850 are automatically recorded onto rekordbox via connected USB device for the DJ’s next session which makes the cycle of music file management, DJ play and preparation for future sessions very simple.
* User Interface - The display and user interface of the player is designed for quick and fluid music selection. Combined with its rotary selector, navigation through music lists (title, artist, BPM, etc.) is extremely fast and easy. The WAVE display enables smooth DJ play because the user can visually analyze the flow and dynamics of the entire song.
* DJ Software Control and Audio Interface - The CDJ-850 multi-media player features MIDI, enabling control of various DJ software running on a laptop. With the use of the built-in USB HID interface, the CDJ-850 can also control more complex operations of DJ software without the need for a control disc. For additional versatility, the player can also be used as a PC audio interface.
* Tag List Function - Equipped with an editable Tag List functionality, users of the player can easily register tracks during play or preview to add to their playlist queue. The song order in the Tag List can be altered and saved as a playlist in rekordbox.
Compatible Media: Music CDs, CD-R/RW, USB Devices
Compatible Files: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
File Systems Compatible with USB Storage: FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
Frequency Range: 4Hz - 20kHz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115dB or higher (JEITA)
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% (JEITA)
USB Ports: USB-A (1), USB-B (1)
Audio Output Terminals: AUDIO OUT (RCA) x1
Other Terminals: CONTROL (3.5mm mini plug) x1
Audio Output Voltage: 2.0 V
Power Supply to Use: 120 V ac(60Hz)
Power Consumption: 21 W
Maximum Dimensions (WxDxH in inches): 12.01 x 14.35 x 4.15