MixMeister Fusion Live software gives you a radically different approach to DJing, so you can focus on rocking the party not the nuts and bolts of DJ technique. You don t need to concern yourself with counting and matching beats, setting cue points, or syncing keys. MixMeister does all the technical work for you, freeing you to be in total creative control to interact with your music and your audience!
Merging powerful Digital Audio Workstation capabilities and full-featured DJ performance, MixMeister Fusion Live is one slick package. At Numark, we love software, but we also know that DJing with software on a computer has one big weakness NO KNOBS!
Enter MixMeister Control: the only hardware control surface specifically designed for interaction with and control of MixMeister. All hail the return of the knob 40 of them, along with 53 buttons, and a big honkin jog wheel. Who said DJing with software had to feel like checking your email? MixMeister Control is designed to work like a hardware extension of MixMeister software.
MixMeister Fusion Live eschews everything you know about traditional DJ software and workflow. Forget the turntables and a mixer thought process and remember the best gig you ever played. What makes a great show great is the production value of the performance; not the technical aspects. Fusion frees you from worrying about counting and matching beats, setting cue points and worrying about the key of each track, enabling you to spend your sets wowing the crowd, not squinting at little masking tape strips.
MixMeister Fusion Live helps you mix complete sets from full-length songs. You get the functionality of a loop editor and Digital Audio Workstation, and you can blend songs together to create masterful music mixes. You can manipulate tempo, volume, and EQ in real time, on the fly. MixMeister Fusion Live records all your DJ actions, not just audio, so you can go back after the show, and edit studio-style.
Whether you use MixMeister to rock the party, make your own mixes or both, MixMeister Control is the only serious way to interact with your music.
- MixMeister Fusion Live software and purpose-built controller
- 94 hands on controls designed for one to one interaction with MixMeister software
- Automatic beat matching and beat alignment
- Powerful automation of song transitions frees you to focus on production and and remixing
- Play live and preview simultaneously
- See your set take shape on advanced timeline view
- On the fly looping and remixing
- Change tempo (BPM) without changing the key
- Plug and play USB connection does not require software drivers or external power supply
Minimum System Requirements
- USB port
- Mac: OS X
- PC: Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
Supported file types: MP3, WAV, WMA; MMP and M3U playlists
- MixMeister Control
- USB cable
- Software CD
- 20.5 x 11 x 3 inches
- Weighs 7 lbs