Unlocked BlackBerry 8700g GSM PDA / Smartphone
(No Contract Required)
Bid With Confidence...
- Wireless email, Organizer, Browser, Phone, Corporate data access, SMS, MMS
- Powered by a powerful processor and 64 MB of memory, the BlackBerry® 8700g smartphone lets you view attachments and graphics, browse the web and run applications effortlessly
- View popular file formats (i.e. Word, Excel, Acrobat)
- Use the QWERTY keyboard to find letters and numbers as you would on your computer
- Large, dedicated Send, End and Mute keys, plus Convenience keys that let you choose the function
- Go hands-free and make conference calls easy — the built-in speakerphone delivers excellent sound quality
- Big, bright high-resolution screen optimizes lighting levels for ideal viewing indoors or out
- Combine text and images in one message with Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)
- Assign specific polyphonic and MP3 ringtones to specific contacts
- Make safer calls on the road with the Bluetooth® hands-free headset and car kit
- Roam internationally throughout North America, Europe and Asia Pacific with Quad-Band network support on 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM™/GPRS and EDGE networks.
- Item does not come with manual or box. Warranty is available thru Square Trade
- Colour: Blue.
NO CONTRACT REQUIRED ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS INSERT YOUR SIM CARD & START TALKING
Need to stay connected while you’re on the go? Get the BlackBerry® 8700g smartphone. Email, phone, web browser and text messaging keep you in touch — virtually wherever you are. And the thin, lightweight design — with a full QWERTY keyboard — lets you do it all in style.
The BlackBerry® 8700 Series is the ultimate balance of design and function. You’ll get a thin, stylish, lightweight handheld with QWERTY keyboard, light-sensing screen and MP3 ringtones. And all the functionality you expect from a BlackBerry device — push email, phone, browser and organizer — are also included.
Scroll through the drop-down boxes below to find out which service providers offer each device. Select a carrier to visit their site or click on an image to learn more about that device.