NEWBORN ANNE - NEONATAL RESUSCITATION TRAINING
The Newborn Anne is a manikin designed for skills training in neonatal resuscitation.
With anatomical accuracy and product features designed to focus on the critical, resuscitation skills required in the first ten minutes of a newborn's life, Newborn Anne meets the key components of all neonatal clinical training curricula.
Product Benefits :
* Educational effective allowing specific neonatal resuscitation skills to be taught individually or in combination with other skills.
* Realistic anatomical landmarks and durable design simulate a full-term female newborn.
* Lightweight and portable design allows Newborn Anne to be highly mobile for use in multiple clinical settings.
* Newborn Anne is easy to use and has been designed to be integrated into all neonatal training curricula.
* Built from the SimNewB platform, Newborn Anne has been specifically designed with manikin features that are clinically relevant to acquire the skills in training for neonatal life support.
Product Features :
* Newborn Anne accurately represents a full term (40 week), 50th percentile newborn female, measuring 21" and weighing 7 lbs.
* The airway is designed to allow for training in all aspects of newborn airway management, including the use of positive-pressure airway devices, and the placement of ET tubes and LMAs.
* The torso includes functionality to relieve a tension pneumothorax via needle decompression.
* The patent umbilicus has a manually generated pulse and can be assessed , cut and can be catheterized for IV access.
* Newborn Anne features IO access in both legs.
OPTIONAL EXTRA :
Congenital Anomoly Kit
The Anomaly Kit was designed by Laerdal with the American Academy of Pediatrics to meet the training of the Neonatal Resuscitation Program.
The following parts are included in the Anomaly Set :
* Cystic Hygroma Head Skin with Cystic Hygroma Insert
* Cleft Lip Head Skin
* Forceps Head Skin
* Polycystic Kidneys
* Myelomeningocele Insert
* Omphalocele Insert
This kit is ordered separately - price of this kit is R10 060.00
PLEASE ENQUIRE RE : PRICE OF DELIVERY VIA COURIER