Electromann SA - LED Grow Light with Super Harvest Colors (NASA Red and Blue) - G33
At a Glance...
- LED Grow Light to stimulate plant growth and keep them healthy when grown indoors
- Designed for maximum energy-efficiency to reduce wasted light, heat and costs
- Environmentally safe, mercury and heavy metal-free lighting
- Main Function: LED Grow Light
- Power Output: 15W
- Voltage: 80 - 265V
- Dimension: 310mm x 310mm x 38mm (L x W x D)
- Expected Lifespan: 20,000 hours
- Manufacturer Ref: GDAZ9JNC3MNJ
- Significantly quieter with no noisy fans, ballasts and chillers.
- Lightweight with a flat base, this LED Grow Light can easily be hung or mounted directly to a flat ceiling, making this model easier for mounting in tighter spaces.
- Individual LED's produce relatively small light cones, so they are clustered into arrays so the light cones overlap, increasing light intensity and coverage area, meaning you can get a larger coverage area from each light fixture.
- No wasted energy or extra cooling equipment needed.
- For use indoors or in greenhouses only. Not waterproof.
- Model CVHZ-G33 LED Grow Light
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the frequencies of red light and blue light?
Both red and blue light are part of the visible spectrum, this is the portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that is visible to (can be detected by) the human eye. Red light has a wavelength of 620-750nm and a frequency of 400-484THz. Blue light has a wavelength of 450-495nm and a frequency of 606-668THz.
- Why is red light important for plants?
The red region has a utilization peak around 660-670 nm for Chlorophyll A and around 635-645 nm for Chlorophyll B, depending on the source of information. Plants generally make good use of all red wavelengths except for ones much longer than 670 nm.
- Why is blue light important for plants?
Photosynthesis works most fundamentally from red light and secondarily from blue light. However, many plants have some need for blue light for proper growth regulation and/or flowering and/or fruiting.
- What can I grow?
You can grow any indoor plant with this Grow Fixture. LED grow lights are used to grow orchids, roses, peppers, tomatoes, basil, lettuce, herbs, kale, spinach, wheatgrass, broccoli, wildflowers, cucumbers, and many other fruits and vegetables. They are also great for growing or perking up any houseplant. Grow Panels make excellent choices for cloning and seedling lights since they can be placed in tight spaces without worrying about heat build up. The lights would also be suitable for all stages of plant growth.
- Who would use an LED Grow Light?
They are used by home hobbyists, urban gardeners and commercial growers. Even NASA uses LED grow light technology to grow plants in space!
- How many LED lights are used?
The Grow Light has a total of 225 LED lights (15 rows and 15 columns).
Some products will be shipped from Asia if they are not in stock in our warehouse in SA. In this case delivery to you will take between 6 and 12 days. You will be informed of the stock/delivery situation when you have placed an order. Please note that the price you see here is the price you pay. WE pay the Import duties, VAT, Delivery cost to SA etc
(PLEASE CONFIRM STOCK AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO PLACING THE ORDER)