Complaints & Faults Resolving Process
1. Please note that 99.9% of the issues can be resolved. Before rating me negative, please contact me via mail/phone to amicably resolve the problem.
2. We always check and make sure that item is in working order but If you have received a wrong/ faulty item, please send me an email notification within 4 days of receiving your item.
3. Items that get damaged/ broken En-route is not SELLER's fault and we cannot be blamed for SAPO's mishandling. You are welcome to use your courier company, if you wish to do so.
4. The cost of returning/ sending back the item shall be borne by the buyer. The cost of sending out the new item shall be borne by the seller.
5. Make sure that all faulty items are sent back in original packaging as they have to be sent back to the supplier. The supplier would only swap out if its in original condition/ packaging.
6. No personal collections and there's no exception to this rule.
7. If you don't agree with above mentioned terms & conditions, please don't bid on the auction as I would not negotiate.