Please note: This product is not in stock with us and will need to ordered from our suppliers.
Current stock status: dispatched in 1-3 working days (The stipulated shipping time is how long the product will take to reach us before we send it to you. Please note that we DO NOT keep stock of this item, and order from our suppliers as needed. Because of this stock discrepancies may arise i.e. a product is out of stockwith our suppliers.)
Easily connect a DisplayPort source with a VGA display.
The MANHATTAN DisplayPort to VGA Converter helps establish a fast, simple and convenient link between newer DisplayPort-equipped desktop and notebook computers and other media sources with existing VGA monitors. The MANHATTAN DisplayPort to VGA Converter is easy and quick to install and requires no complicated configuration or setup to help extend the service life and fully realize the investment and value of legacy VGA displays, projectors and other equipment. This low power, cost-effective and reliable solution allows PC users to transition to DisplayPort bandwidths, resolutions, Deep Color and more without the expense of upgrading to newer and costly monitors and projectors. Its integrated, all-in-one design helps achieve a compact, integrated solution that eliminates unnecessary cables, tangles and clutter to keep installations and workspaces neat and orderly.
- Easily connects DisplayPort-equipped computers with VGA monitors, projectors and more
- Delivers a high-quality digital video signal - ideal for extending service of legacy VGA equipment
- Supports Deep Color, high-bandwidth 10.8 Gbps applications and resolutions up to 1080p on 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) displays
- Integrated design simplifies connections and eliminates cable tangles and clutter
- Plug and Play - Windows and Mac compatible
- Lifetime Warranty
Standards and Certifications
- (1) DisplayPort 20-pin male
- (1) HD 15-pin female
- Nickel plated
- Molded PVC boot
- 32 AWG connectors
- Shielding: Mylar and aluminum
- Withstanding voltage: 300 V DC
- Insulation resistance: 5 MOhms
- Conductive resistance: 10 Ohms
- Thermal plastic casing
- Length: 116 x 39 x 20.5 mm (4.5 x 1.5 x 0.8 in.)
- DisplayPort to VGA Converter
- User manual
|A few things to consider:|
- Orders from Namaibia are welcome, but customers will then need to organise their own shipping / collection from our offices.
- Unless otherwise stated in the product description, we do not keep physical stock of these items, but order from suppliers as customers need them. It is best not to purchase this item if you are not willing to wait.
- Bid or Buy is not the only platform that we sell on. If an item is out of stock with us, or our suppliers, then we will notify you as soon as possible. You are also welcome to ask us if stock is available.
- Like other sellers, we beleive in open and honest communication. If you have any problems, queries, or issues then please contact us before posting a negative comment.
- Please feel free to ask any questions about our products or services!