·Tungsten has the highest melting point of all metals (6192 degrees)
· Tungsten is a very hard and dense metal with a hardness between 8.5 and 9.5 on the Mohs hardness scale (Diamonds are a 10 - the highest)
· 10 times harder than 18k gold
· 5 times harder than tool steel
· 4 times harder than titanium
· Due to their extreme hardness, Tungsten Rings will hold their shape and shine longer than any ring on the market
· Tungsten rings have been referred to as the "Permanently Polished Rings".
· Tungsten rings will NOT bend