Things can only get better? Too true because fixing, customising and improving everyday items just got a whole lot easier thanks to Sugru. This miraculous flexible compound is designed to stick to as many different materials as possible and forms a strong bond to aluminium, steel, ceramics, glass and much more.
Sugru feels like modelling clay when you remove it from its pack, but once exposed to air, it cures to a soft-touch silicone rubber. Use it to pimp pliers, add tactile grips to kitchen utensils, fix cracked and broken toys, repair flexible things such as cables and leaky trainers, give iPhones protective ‘shock bumpers’ and even customise handlebars and gear levers. The possibilities are truly endless. Phenomenally durable, completely waterproof (even in sea water) and impervious to extreme temperature (from -60C to +180C).
- Use at room temperature
- Resistant from -60 C to + 180 C. It gets hot and cold but it won't get softer or harder or melt
- Self-adhesive: It forms a strong bond to aluminium, steel, ceramics, glass and other materials including plastics like perspex
- Waterproof: sugru is silicone, so it's completely waterproof and durable outdoors. It's easy to clean with soap and water, oh and it's fine with sea water too!
- Flexible: When sugru cures, it's flexible rather than rigid. Which means that you can repair things that need to be able to move like textiles, cables, or shoes
- Dishwasher proof: Once it's cured, sugru is pretty much like other silicones - durable in the harsh soapy conditions of your washing machine and dishwasher
- Smart Pack Black: 6x sachets of black Sugru. Each sachet is 5 grams
- Smart Pack White: 6x sachets of white Sugru. Each sachet is 5 grams
- Super Pack Mixed Colours: 12x sachets of mixed colours: 3x black, 3x white, 2x orange, 2x blue and 2x green. Each sachet is 5 grams
- Super Pack Black & White: 6x black, 6x white. Each sachet is 5 grams