GENUINE Brand new Apple TV 3rd generation, sealed in box
Get the Apple TV (3rd Generation) and enjoy virtually unlimited media content on your TV. Featuring 802.11n Wi-Fi, this Apple media streamer offers hassle-free connectivity to the Internet. Experience high-definition visuals, as this Wi-Fi media streamer supports 1080p HD videos. The Apple TV (3rd Generation) allows you to play Netflix, YouTube, and Vimeo videos, so that you can watch your videos on a bigger display. Stream content from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, using the AirPlay feature of this Apple media streamer. Moreover, you can use the Remote application and turn your iOS device into a remote control to easily access this Wi-Fi media streamer.
- Buy or rent from the largest selection of HD movies--over 15,000 titles.
- Buy commercial-free HD TV shows--over 90,000 TV episodes.
- Stream from the huge Netflix catalog of movies and TV shows (subscription required).
- Browse and play YouTube and Vimeo videos, access online Flickr photos, watch HD podcasts, and listen to Internet radio.
- Wirelessly stream content from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your widescreen TV.1
- View the most recent photos taken on your iOS device and pushed to your Photo Stream in iCloud (requires iCloud-enabled device).
- Watch live and archived MLB, NBA, and NHL games in HD.2
- With an iTunes Match subscription you can listen to all of your favorite songs in your iCloud library from your HDTV.3
- Enjoy all the photos, music, and videos on your computer on the best TV and speakers in the house.
- Stream everything you watch over 802.11n Wi-Fi.
- Simple setup with a single HDMI cable for both audio and video (cable sold separately).
- Wi-Fi (802.11a, b, g, or n) wireless network (wireless video streaming requires 802.11a, g, or n) or 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network
- iTunes Store account for buying or renting movies and buying TV shows
- Netflix account for streaming Netflix content
- For streaming media from a Mac or PC: iTunes 10.6 or later; iTunes Store account for Home Sharing
- MLB.TV subscription required to watch live and archived games
- NBA.com League Pass Broadband subscription required to watch live and archived games
- NHL GameCenter Live subscription required to watch live and archived games
- H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High or Main Profile level 4.0 or lower, Baseline profile level 3.0 or lower with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
- MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
- HE-AAC (V1), AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound pass-through
- Compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI and capable of 1080p or 720p at 60/50Hz, including popular models from these manufacturers: Hitachi, JVC, LG, Mitsubishi, NEC, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, Toshiba, Vizio, Westinghouse
Click here to view all our stunning items