HOME-BASED DECORLICIOUS STOCKIST
Are you looking for a unique, rewarding and profitable opportunity to run a business from home?
Decorlicious is urgently looking for home-based stockists throughout South Africa and neighbouring African countries to stock our wide selection of dresses, lingerie and accessories so that customers have a comfortable and private fitting experience.
The concept is simple and effective - as well as tried and tested!
Contact Ingrid Klopper on 072 145 3976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Visit our website for all the details - search for Decorlicious on Google
To answer many of your frequently asked questions - please refer to the following...
Why would I want to work from home?
• Significantly less overheads, flexible hours since you will be working on an appointment basis.
• No traffic since you won't be travelling to a shop or office.
• Seeing clients at your home creates an air of exclusivity.
• Better stock control, less chance of theft and no staff problems.
• You have an opportunity to interact with clients on a more personal level thus creating a loyal customer base.
Why does Decorlicious need stockists?
Although our entire catalog is displayed on the website for customers to view and to order, 99% of customers are still reluctant to order from the website without first fitting or even seeing the quality of the garments.
What is required from the Stockist?
A once off start-up fee of R 10,000 (limited offer - usually R 15,000) which pays for your first batch of dresses (and lingeries) catalogs, brochures and promotional material. No monthly fees, no advertising fees, no catch!!!
Why become a Decorlicious Stockist?
• Make money part-time or full-time selling Decorlicious evening wear and bridal gowns.
• Enjoy wholesale pricing and very good profits (average GP% is currently at 47%). Markup is calculated at 100%.
• Work from home using a specially developed Decorlicious Home-Based Business Operating Manual.
• Have access to various marketing materials at very good bulk prices (brochures, leaflets, catalogs, banners, packaging etc.).
• Get weekly email updates of orders, stock, new styles, styles on sale, and discontinued styles.
• Support and advice from a growing network of experienced Decorlicious Stockists.
• Get listed as a Decorlicious Stockist on our website.
• Decorlicious is listed on major search engines, including Google. We also have a Facebook page - find us - search for Decorlicious
As a Stockist am I allocated an area?
No - although we do suggest you concentrate your efforts in the area in which you live, since customers generally don't like to travel too far for fittings. Your details will be displayed on the website so customers will automatically contact the stockist closest to where they live.
As a Decorlicious Stockist am I expected to only stock the Decorlicious brand of dresses, lingerie etc?
No - you can stock whatever products you like. We won't force you to buy exclusively from us but we are sure you will become a loyal customer.
Is a Decorlicious Stockist allowed to rent out Decorlicious dresses?
Yes. How you run your business as a Decorlicious stockist is entirely up to you. You will be supplied with many suggestions and guidelines in our Business Operating Manual.
I am very interested. What is the next step?
Great - well done on your decision!
Decorlicious will email an invoice for the one-time setup cost of R 10,000 (limited offer - usually R 15,000).
Also included will be a Decorlicious Stockist Agreement.
The agreement must be signed and emailed back with the proof of payment for the R 10,000 setup cost.
You will also receive the most recent Decorlicious Stocklist so that your first batch of dresses included with the setup fee can be carefully selected.
What is included with the R 10,000 Setup Fee?
• Your very first batch of stock - selected from our most recently updated stocklist (Usually around 5 - 10 dresses)
• 500 A4 size double-sided color leaflets.
• Printed catalogs professionally displayed in executive folders.
• CD's containing the complete catalog in PDF format.
• Access to the Stockists only section of the website where latest pricelists and stocklists can be downloaded.
• The Decorlicious Stockist Business Operating Manual:
...containing information such as...
- Size Charts
- Color Charts
- Useful Templates
- Order Cancellation Policies
- Return Policies
- Order Procedures and Schedules
- Supplier Abbreviations etc.
Car Magnet Sets - supplied as 2 x A3 size color magnets with all your details. Easy to apply and a great by to get free exposure.
Brochures - supplied on A4 High Resolution tto give your business a professional look. Simply add your details by stamp or label stocker to the stockist space provided. First 500 are supplied with the stockist setup fee.
Contact us via Bid or Buy, phone Ingrid on 072 145 3976 or visit our spectacular website for more information and our full range.
BECOME PART OF THE DECORLICIOUS TEAM!!!!