Items in Cart:
Cielo - Model 573
Model 573 offers cushioned design in genuine 100% TOP GRAIN bovine leather uppers. Available in BLACK
Retail Value R5995 ex delivery.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Serious bidders only. Please do not bid if you don't intend to go through. If you have any questions please ask BEFORE bidding not AFTER you have won the auction.
* Unless prior arrangements were made, all payments are due within 72 hours after auction completion. Failure to do so may result in SNC, negative rating and the product sold/relisted elsewhere. Please honour your bid - as wasted auctions costs us time and money.
* A 7 (seven) day money back guarantee applies from date of delivery. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase you can inform us of your intent to return the product within 7 days and then dispatch the product back to us within 72 hours of notifying us of your intent to return. Once product has been received in good condition a refund will be passed for the purchase price of the item. Original delivery charges are not refundable as that was paid to a third party for delivery. Items should be returned in original packaging and we recommend customers insure parcels as no item received damaged will be refunded.
* Only warranties explicitly stated in the auction or in the warranty tab shall apply.
* Delivery is done via courier and items will be dispatched within 48 business hours of order providing payments have cleared in our account.
* Deliveries take on average 2-4 days from day of dispatch. Couriers only deliver to day time delivery addresses and no deliveries on weekends of public holidays are done. In the event of smaller towns delivery time may be somewhat longer.
* Delivery cost for the recliner (and any upgrade if applicable) is R350 delivered nationwide. If you have won additional chairs these will be billed at R250 each for delivery charge extra providing it goes to the same address as the first. This is via door-to-door courier. No deliveries will be done to farms or remote areas. In some very isolated cases our contracted courier may charge a surcharge to deliver to a specific is (i.e. un-serviced towns) - in this case we will inform the winning bidder of this before dispatching the product. The winning bidder can then choose to pay this surcharge or to cancel the order or arrange his/her own transport.
* As deliveries are done via third parties we have no control over this and cannot take responsibility for unforeseen delays. We will supply tracking details of parcels sent so that customers could liaise directly with couriers if special arrangements is to be made.
* DO NOT SIGN FOR YOUR WAYBILL BEFORE CHECKING THE CONTENTS FOR DAMAGES. Once you have signed for your waybill to have received the goods in good orders we will NOT take responsibility for any damages. If you see the packaging is damaged and was unable to verify any damages then please CLEARLY indicate on the waybill a note to the effect of 'Packaging Damaged. Contents not checked'. We are not able to claim against couriers for damages reported AFTER the receiver signed for the product.
* Photos are good representations of the product - however minor changes in colour or design may occurs especially since different computer monitors display colours differently