LEGO: Rock Band
LEGO Rock Band merges two of the most popular videogame franchises to deliver a unique family-friendly music experience that will take tweens, teens, families and gamers of all ages on a wild journey to rock stardom in order to "Build a Band and Rock the Universe".
Combining the authentic multiplayer music experience of Rock Band with the accessibility, customisation and humour of LEGO games, LEGO Rock Band allows players to create their own unique rock star style and customise their own avatars, band members, roadies, and managers. As players successfully complete songs and rock challenges, they can collect LEGO studs, unlock additional content and collect amazing vehicles, which can take their band from local gigs at rock clubs to epic stadium shows and even fantasy settings on Earth and beyond.
- Rock along to current hits and classic favourites that the whole family will enjoy including Foo Fighters' 'Breakout', Jackson 5's 'I Want You Back', Vampire Weekend's 'A-Punk', Blur's 'Song 2', Carl Douglas' 'Kung Fu Fighting', Europe's 'The Final Countdown', Good Charlotte's 'Boys And Girls', Pink's 'So What', Bon Jovi's 'You Give Love A Bad Name', Counting Crows' 'Accidentally In Love', Sum 41's 'In Too Deep', Blink 182's 'Aliens Exist' and The Hives' 'Tick Tick Boom!' just to name a few!
- Use the LEGO character customiser to create and personalise your band, instrument controllers and entourage.
- Pull off killer riffs in LEGO themed Rock Power Challenges to perform amazing feats such as defeating a giant octopus, summoning a storm or demolishing a skyscraper.
- Build fame LEGO style by completing songs to collect LEGO studs - unlock cool vehicles, progress to new venues and unlock new characters and instruments.
- Express yourself with a personalised LEGO Rock Den that can be accessorised and decorated to perfectly suit your rock style.
- All-access gaming! Start off on Easy, and work your way up to Expert or try out the newly introduced Super Easy setting created especially for budding rock stars!
- Rock out using Rock Band instrument controllers and other authorised third-party music videogame peripherals and microphones.