Bosom buddy - cold & heat pack
Bosom Buddy eases discomfort in breast feeding due to engorgement, tenderness, blocked mulk ducts, mastitis, thrush and weaning, by providing both cooling and warming therapy. Recommended by lactation consultans, our perfectly contoured gel pack encourages a happier and longer breast feeding experience. Bosom Buddy is more effective and convenient alternative to cabbage leaves.
- Apply warm before feeds to assist milk flow for blocked milk ducts, engorgement, mastitis and thrush.
- Apply cool for between feeds to reduce swelling and discomfort that may arise from engorgement, mastitis, thrush and weaning.
- The Bosom Buddy incorporates a revolutionary gel formula, maintaining temperature for up to one hour.
- The unique outer material is soft and flexible for maximum comfort.
- Gel packs are non toxic, hypoallergenic and completely safe to use.
- Bosom Buddy contains two reusable packs, which are simply washed with soap and water, then returned to the fridge. or freezer for next time.
- An essential item for your hospital bag
"I absolutely love this product, what quality for money. I would not have survived my first week after baby was born without these.
They really helped with engorged breasts and so easy, just pour hot water and wait.... done....
"really soothing! a gr8 help in easing painful breasts"